$158
EmbassySuites.com
$169
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$127
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
Hyatt.com
$169
  • Pool
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)
$206
CambriaHotels
All reviewsralph's supermarketrooms are cleanfirst floorstarbucksparkingsethlaxihop
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I'll be brief since we only stayed one night. First off, it's an "extended stay" with a kitchen with absolutely no amenities. They say to call and get what you need but why and how do I know what I need. Here is not a coffee pot or coffee cups, so I had to get that, then somewhere along the way I realized I needed some silverware and drinking cups, a blanket, sheets for the pull out... the list goes on. Also, while we're at it, the pull out: oh my goodness!! It's a no.. very dirty but we had to use it since we had our 18 year old son with us... that was the brief review. All I can say is go somewhere else. There is a nice comfort suites not far away - go there... one more thing, wifi is awful

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Colleen, thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us. We're truly sorry you had many difficulties due to hotel's policies. We have also noted your concern regarding cleanliness issue you encountered and have addressed the same to the housekeeping team to ensure procedures are being followed rigorously. We value your business and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Definitely not my cup of tea. This place is no frills. Literally. The staff was pleasant at the front desk. The rooms are dated. Bed is not comfortable. Pillows were horrible. No elevator. The one plus was that it's located near the airport.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Although you liked our associates as well as convenient location, I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in your room. I have shared your concerns with my management team for future evaluation. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Very Pleased with the Hotel , All the Staff was Pleasant and accomodating ! The Area Very Convienient to go anywhere . Close to the Airport . Very Safe Area !!! We Highly Recommend this Area and Hotel !!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Wow - Linda, thanks for the perfect feedback. We are delighted all went great during your stay and that you were satisfied with all our offerings. We appreciate you recommending Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo and look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

If you are seeing this to book and impressed by the pictures on the website. They are not what you will get in the El Segundo location! It is filthy! It is close to LAX but not worth the money! If I hadn't have been exhausted from an international flight I would have gone to another place!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Dorothy, thank you for staying with us. We never want our guests to leave unhappy, and from your review, it is clear that we let you down. We are very sorry your stay did not live up to your expectations and hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Customer service is very poor. Room were clean but had smell in it. Front seat staff is not at all helpful and is rude. They say breakfast is included but they only provide muffins. There is kotheing else for breakfast. Would never like to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Saminder, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. We are extremely sorry for the service and cleanliness issues you experienced. Our staff genuinely cares about providing an enjoyable stay to all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Appropriate action has been taken to ensure this is not repeated. I am also disappointed to know the breakfast we serve was not as per your expectations. We will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I encourage you to try us again in the near future, as I am confident you will enjoy a better stay.