$148
$178
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$154
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$139
$179
  • Breakfast included
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)
$206
$154
CambriaHotels
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo(El Segundo)
$149
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$159
  • Pool
All reviewsralph's supermarketrooms are cleanfirst floorstarbucksparkingsethlaxairportihop
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked through Priceline as travelling with 2 so they only gave me one bed. I had to upgrade $10 a day for two full beds. My room was changed twice after lugging all my luggage upstairs (no elevator). My room smelled so bad I bad I bought air freshener across the street at Ralphs. There were zero toiletries in the room and when I called to ask for hand soap to wash my hands, I was told I needed to come to the desk to get it. The front desk was in a separate building a bit away. I also called and asked if they had a ice machine and was told that there was a grocery store next door or that I could make it. I booked for 2 nights (regrettably). The light breakfast is a joke, hardly worth the walk to the office. The beds were awful and there was zero customer service. It is a do-it-yourself kinda place, which I wouldn't mind so much if the place had ANY amenities at all or some cleanliness to it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cm444123
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Extended stay america on e.mariposa ave el segundo, it's location was great for all the activities we had planned. My grandsons and I were there for a 3-night stay We found our deluxe king suite very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed having the mini kitchen,even though I did not cook, plenty of restaurants and shops near by, great having a grocery store right next door. Thank You to the front desk personel, they were great, everyone I encounter that works there was great!! We loved our stay there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

stay one night , and found this very good. first the rooms are updated with nice color scheme
the staff very friendly, love the location right next to supermarket and many shops.

the drawl back no pool, no tissues 'and no free breakfast did have a mini kitchen.

Room Tip: complex is nicly spread out so lots of parking right infront of rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Many thanks to everyone at Extended Stay America, El Segunda. My husband and I was recently in town for a graduation and time with the Grandkids. We spent a couple of nights at the Extended Stay El Segundo and I tell you of all the years that we have stayed at this facility, this was indeed the best ever. The room was great. It was quiet, clean and smelled nice. The wash room was so clean, everything work nicely and cleaned well. We didn't experience strange people standing around and parking was always plentiful and close to our room. Thanks again Extended Stay for a very nice stay.

R. Rowley

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Make a long story short. I was continually billed incorrectly. Had funds removed from my account without being notified (several times). Brand new boots stolen from room and told basically I was a liar. Rates are too high and they will raise them every chance they get without any notice!! I will return to the area in a couple months and will not be stating here!! My co workers will be warned.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank Aaronh1212
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo . Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology. Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service. We know that you have many lodging choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff member the importance of being professional and courteous to every one of our guests, no matter the circumstances. Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.