“Great Value and Service”

Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Rooms clean, well maintained lobby, dining. Free wifi, parking. Free breakfast and even supper 4 nights a week. This is our 2nd stay. Close to metro station.....5 minute walk. Best to have a car, though. LAX a few minutes drive.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BostonPete1947
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear BostonPete1947:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback while you and your family stayed at our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that this is the second time you have visited us. Please let me know when you are here next as I would like the opportunity to meet you and see how we can make your stay even better.

Have a great week and thank you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here one night on a layover in LAX. We enjoyed the breakfast which was included and thought the location was great -- only a few minutes from LAX. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a but dated compared to other Residence Inns we've stayed in, but overall we were very satisfied with our stay.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Hello Alma F:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We strive in providing the best service and I am glad you received top notch attention.

The complimentary breakfast buffet is a huge plus when traveling and being so close to LAX makes its much easier for you and all of our guests.

We look forward to hearing from you the next time you are in the area.

My best,

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have frequently stayed at this property since it opened over 10 years ago. This is my Number One choice. The reason being is that the staff are friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are appointed in a manner that makes my business stay comfortable. There is a gym and an outside pool if one chooses to exercise. I highly recommend this property for a single or mulitple night lodging.

Room Tip: Highly recommend!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a very well run Residence Inn. Everything we experienced here was above the standard for this Marriott brand.

The staff went out of their way to help us by providing duct tape to repair a suitcase that had been damaged by the airline. Room was sparkling clean and we slept very well.

The only thing that might dissuade us from using this on future stop-overs at LAX is that their shuttle van service stops running at 10:30 pm. This means that day flights from Hawaii to the mainland, which usually arrive around 9:30 pm don't have to be very late to miss the van (since one has to collect luggage). Our flight from Kauai landed at 10 pm, and we would have missed the van if we'd been staying here on the way home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel January 01, 2013 and enjoyed all of it. The suite was clean and roomy. The kitchen had all the gadgets you need. The breakfast was superb. The Hotel provides free shuttle from/to the airport. The most important part was the courteous and helpful front desk staff and a special thank you to Elena for all her help.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Eileen9876543
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Hello Eileen9876543:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback while staying with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the suite, amenties and our service. Elena and the staff take great pride in taking care of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

My best,

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week, loved the location and the friendly staff. The breakfast in the morning was nice, and there was plenty despite a large number of people going through the line. The evening reception was also nice with plenty of food and drink. My only complaint was the bathroom area in the room. The mirror was so low I could only see my chest and it interfered with the drain closure rod. The counters are really low as well and I had to bend way over to shave or brush my teeth which is uncomfortable. Not sure if this was just the room I was in, or is throughout the hotel. Otherwise, very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank AeroHokie92
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear AeroHokie92:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and social hour. I believe I know why you may have encountered an issue with the counter. I apologize for the minor inconvenience. The next time you are in the area, please contact me directly and I will make sure we have a perfect suite ready for you.

We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Best,
Director of Sales

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was great for our family visit. The room was really good, very clean and comfortable. Ideally it would be great to have 2 twins in the spare room, and all they have are queens - but that was ok. There was also a fold out sofa which we didnt use. The facility itself is much better than I expected, nicely landscaped with good outdoor facilities (including a 0ne-on-one basketball court, which the kids loved). Really helpful staff... oh, and 5 minutes to LAX. Really happy with our decision to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andy S

Dear Andy S:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the property.

I am glad to hear that the 2 bedroom/2bath suite was a great fit for your family. We are a family friendly hotel and we do our best to make this your home away from home. I will make sure to share your feedback with the staff.

We hope you choose our hotel again the next time you are in the states.

Safe travels and thank you for sharing,

Director of Sales