“Outstanding Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in El Segundo
Toronto, Canada
“Outstanding Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel January 01, 2013 and enjoyed all of it. The suite was clean and roomy. The kitchen had all the gadgets you need. The breakfast was superb. The Hotel provides free shuttle from/to the airport. The most important part was the courteous and helpful front desk staff and a special thank you to Elena for all her help.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Eileen9876543
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hello Eileen9876543:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback while staying with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the suite, amenties and our service. Elena and the staff take great pride in taking care of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

My best,
Mari Estrada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Korean first
Lovettsville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week, loved the location and the friendly staff. The breakfast in the morning was nice, and there was plenty despite a large number of people going through the line. The evening reception was also nice with plenty of food and drink. My only complaint was the bathroom area in the room. The mirror was so low I could only see my chest and it interfered with the drain closure rod. The counters are really low as well and I had to bend way over to shave or brush my teeth which is uncomfortable. Not sure if this was just the room I was in, or is throughout the hotel. Otherwise, very clean and quiet.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank AeroHokie92
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear AeroHokie92:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and social hour. I believe I know why you may have encountered an issue with the counter. I apologize for the minor inconvenience. The next time you are in the area, please contact me directly and I will make sure we have a perfect suite ready for you.

We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was great for our family visit. The room was really good, very clean and comfortable. Ideally it would be great to have 2 twins in the spare room, and all they have are queens - but that was ok. There was also a fold out sofa which we didnt use. The facility itself is much better than I expected, nicely landscaped with good outdoor facilities (including a 0ne-on-one basketball court, which the kids loved). Really helpful staff... oh, and 5 minutes to LAX. Really happy with our decision to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Andy S
Dear Andy S:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the property.

I am glad to hear that the 2 bedroom/2bath suite was a great fit for your family. We are a family friendly hotel and we do our best to make this your home away from home. I will make sure to share your feedback with the staff.

We hope you choose our hotel again the next time you are in the states.

Safe travels and thank you for sharing,

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this Residence Inn every other week for the past 14 months and I have never once been dissatisfied with my stay. They have made me feel at home on every trip.

I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. The hotel van will pick you up at LAX and take you back after your stay. If their van is not immediately available, they will have you take a taxi and refund the cost to you as soon as you get to the hotel.

They have provided me with excellent dinner recommendations and will even take you to the restaurant and pick you up after dinner.

They have a fantastic buffet breakfast every morning and a buffet dinner four nights a week.

And, if this isn't enough, they are only 4 - 5 miles from the airport which makes this a good place to stay overnight if you are just traveling through LAX on your way to some other location.

If you are going to Los Angeles to work with Raytheon SAS, this hotel is directly across the street so you won't even need a rental car.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the first floor and usually stay in a one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Leo020:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Residence Inn Marriott- El Segundo/LAX.

I am thrilled to hear about all the positive points you mentioned. I will make sure to share with the staff. Please advise me if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better.

We will see you soon!

Billerica, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel now three times for business travel; in a word - Perfect! The hotel is in a fabulous location and is clean, comfortable, and the staff is tremendous. If you're looking for a hotel that's responsive to your needs - this is the hotel. Fred even offered to drive me to get groceries since I was unable to get a car. I've never been more impressed. Great breakfast on top of everything else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rick L
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Rick L:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is truly appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that the staff provided the best service. I will make sure to share this with the team and with Fred. We strive on providing the best experience as you and our guests are very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great weekend.

LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I recently checked into this hotel for a three month stay. After visiting similar hotels in the neighboring beach cities, this hotel was better managed and cleaner than the others. It is also located in a less congested traffic area then other hotels with easier and safer in-and-out access.

The spruced up and spacious suites remind me of living in a nice apartment (but with daily housekeeping that also cleans your dishes). Most rooms have views of the pool area and outside fire pit. I requested a room on the exterior side of the building and have a nice view of trees right outside of my windows. The kitchen and appliances are new and very clean, the furniture and bed are comfortable and the bathroom is spotless.

You can’t beat the complementary breakfast each morning, particularly the very filling breakfast burritos and egg sandwiches and delicious fresh fruit. The evening happy hour is nice, but again the complementary food is perfect for those on a tight budget or if you just want to grab an easy and quick bite. Also, the complimentary Internet is a nice way to save some money.

The front desk staff and housekeeping are polite and offer the same level of hospitality I’ve received at Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton hotels. Overall, the property and staff have exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Nath2294:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback and positive review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to attend the breakfast and social hour. I will make sure to share with the entire staff.

We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great New Year!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The staff at this hotel is great. Especially Elana and Fred. They took care of everything we needed. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Great facility.
The breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, eggs, oatmeal everyday. Gets your day started right.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear jkn93:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Our team is dedicated to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I am happy to see that Fred and Elena met your expectations. I will make sure to share this wonderful review with them. You and your family are very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you in 2013!

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
#2 of 12 in El Segundo
4.5 of 5 stars 753 reviews
LAX Area
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!