“Very comfortable for family - handy to LAX” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo

Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in El Segundo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Very comfortable for family - handy to LAX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a 2 bedroom suite, which was great for our family visit. The room was really good, very clean and comfortable. Ideally it would be great to have 2 twins in the spare room, and all they have are queens - but that was ok. There was also a fold out sofa which we didnt use. The facility itself is much better than I expected, nicely landscaped with good outdoor facilities (including a 0ne-on-one basketball court, which the kids loved). Really helpful staff... oh, and 5 minutes to LAX. Really happy with our decision to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Andy S
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Andy S:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the property.

I am glad to hear that the 2 bedroom/2bath suite was a great fit for your family. We are a family friendly hotel and we do our best to make this your home away from home. I will make sure to share your feedback with the staff.

We hope you choose our hotel again the next time you are in the states.

Safe travels and thank you for sharing,

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this Residence Inn every other week for the past 14 months and I have never once been dissatisfied with my stay. They have made me feel at home on every trip.

I have found the staff to be knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. The hotel van will pick you up at LAX and take you back after your stay. If their van is not immediately available, they will have you take a taxi and refund the cost to you as soon as you get to the hotel.

They have provided me with excellent dinner recommendations and will even take you to the restaurant and pick you up after dinner.

They have a fantastic buffet breakfast every morning and a buffet dinner four nights a week.

And, if this isn't enough, they are only 4 - 5 miles from the airport which makes this a good place to stay overnight if you are just traveling through LAX on your way to some other location.

If you are going to Los Angeles to work with Raytheon SAS, this hotel is directly across the street so you won't even need a rental car.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the first floor and usually stay in a one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Leo020:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Residence Inn Marriott- El Segundo/LAX.

I am thrilled to hear about all the positive points you mentioned. I will make sure to share with the staff. Please advise me if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better.

We will see you soon!

Billerica, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel now three times for business travel; in a word - Perfect! The hotel is in a fabulous location and is clean, comfortable, and the staff is tremendous. If you're looking for a hotel that's responsive to your needs - this is the hotel. Fred even offered to drive me to get groceries since I was unable to get a car. I've never been more impressed. Great breakfast on top of everything else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rick L
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Rick L:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is truly appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that the staff provided the best service. I will make sure to share this with the team and with Fred. We strive on providing the best experience as you and our guests are very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great weekend.

LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I recently checked into this hotel for a three month stay. After visiting similar hotels in the neighboring beach cities, this hotel was better managed and cleaner than the others. It is also located in a less congested traffic area then other hotels with easier and safer in-and-out access.

The spruced up and spacious suites remind me of living in a nice apartment (but with daily housekeeping that also cleans your dishes). Most rooms have views of the pool area and outside fire pit. I requested a room on the exterior side of the building and have a nice view of trees right outside of my windows. The kitchen and appliances are new and very clean, the furniture and bed are comfortable and the bathroom is spotless.

You can’t beat the complementary breakfast each morning, particularly the very filling breakfast burritos and egg sandwiches and delicious fresh fruit. The evening happy hour is nice, but again the complementary food is perfect for those on a tight budget or if you just want to grab an easy and quick bite. Also, the complimentary Internet is a nice way to save some money.

The front desk staff and housekeeping are polite and offer the same level of hospitality I’ve received at Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton hotels. Overall, the property and staff have exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ResidenceInnElSeg, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Nath2294:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback and positive review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to attend the breakfast and social hour. I will make sure to share with the entire staff.

We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great New Year!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The staff at this hotel is great. Especially Elana and Fred. They took care of everything we needed. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Great facility.
The breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, eggs, oatmeal everyday. Gets your day started right.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear jkn93:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Our team is dedicated to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I am happy to see that Fred and Elena met your expectations. I will make sure to share this wonderful review with them. You and your family are very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you in 2013!

PHILADELPHIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Staff treated us like Royalty.
We arrived on Thanksgiving and wanted to get something to eat for Dinner.
Of course almost everything was closed but, Staff members Frederick and Andromeda wouldn't quit until they found us a place to eat. They even drove us around until they found the Marriott. This was service over and above the responsibilities of their positions.
I hope Management of the Hotel reads this and appreciates the qualities of these Employees.
I highly recommend this Hotel for your stay
Thanks Frederick, Andromeda, and Residence Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Donald L
Dear Donald L:

What a wonderful review you wrote about our hotel and our staff. Andromeda and Fred will be very pleased to hear that they exceeded your expectations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. That means alot to us.

We are glad you chose the Residence Inn Marriott E Segundo as your hotel during the holidays. We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.

El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I travel for work, and average about 275 nights a year in hotels, and this hotel is absolutely amazing! The staff is polite and corteous, and are at your beck and call, and will do whatever it takes to make you have an enjoyable stay. From the management on down, it has been a wonderful experience, and i thank every single one of them for making my home away from home very comfortable. The rooms are always clean, and well maintained. As are the grounds, with a service once a week keeping it all in pristine condition. Almost cant wait to get back to work, and see all of you in January!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sup3rman:

Wow! Thank you for your feedback.

Since you travel alot, it is very important to us that we make your stay as comfortable as possible. I am glad to hear that the whole team has exceeded your expecations and that you are coming back in Jan.

Thank you for your support and loyalty. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better.

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
#2 of 11 in El Segundo
4.5 of 5 stars 733 reviews
LAX Area
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!