Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo
$128
ExtendedStay
$159
$151
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
$129
$159
$187
$169
$118
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtmanhattan beachown bathroomfully equipped kitchenbedroom suitebbq areathird flooromelet barhome away from homemetro trainfree parkingsofa bedliving areawould stay againcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Pro: really nice landscaping, quiet, good breakfast buffet although not cooked to order, good internet, our suite had two bedrooms and two bathrooms although it was just two of us. A local (not airport) shuttle is offered during normal business hours. Room we were assigigned was spotless. Front desk staff was helpful in arranging a tour and storing our luggage until we returned.

Con: no airport shuttle although it's only a $19 plus tip cab ride away. Our room was on the second floor and since there are no elevators if you are strength or wind impaired ask for a ground floor room.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if you don't want to haul luggage up stairs. That said staff twice offered to carry our luggage up.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick R, General Manager at Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt house - El Segundo.

Our Breakfast Buffet is very plentiful & our Rooms are extremely spacious.....our Housekeeping Team does an outstanding job maintaining them. I will definitely share your compliments with them.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Stayed here with my children for 1 night. Will never ever return. Carpets were filthy and threadbare. Furniture was worn and also filthy. Pull out mattress was essentially covered springs. Very concerned about bugs. Checked every mattress. Just had the heebie jeebies. All the counters, cabinets, walls were dirty and had lots of wear & tear. Area seemed sketchy and unsafe at night. lots of hiding places for creeps. No elevators so you're hefting your luggage upstairs. Have to return to the area in a few weeks and booked at the Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Calimom7
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business and thoroughly enjoyed the clean, modern, rooms and attentive house cleaning. However, the main reason for my review is to highlight the outstanding service of the housecleaning staff. After flying back to the east coast I remembered that I had left a DVD rental in the room. I called the hotel and not only had the housecleaning staff found the DVD but one of the staff members offered to personally return it to the rental location. Especially considered I had already checked out and left this was some much appreciated, above-and-beyond service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ross2013
Rick R, General Manager at Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your interaction with my Team. They are second to none & some of the best that I have ever worked with in the Industry. I know they always go above & beyond so it is great to hear these success stories.....thank you.

Safe travels & we hope to see you again soon in El Segundo.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Otis and the front desk were amazing, ready to help to have us check in quickly and be service oriented. Keep the awesome work!

Room was clean, area is safe with restaurants all around. If you add the nice setting, it's great all around.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! Yes, Otis is a true find & one of the best Employees we have at the Hyatt house - El Segundo. I will share your positive Feedback with my Team & look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Hyatt House has exceptionally large rooms. The Room had a nice living room and great kitchen area. The room was clean and had all the comfort of home. HD TV and free WiFi. Nice place would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rick R, General Manager at Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your great Feedback! We love to hear such positive experiences from
our Guests & we look forward to hosting you once again soon.

Safe Travels...