“Great hearty soup and amazing Bread”
Review of The Soup Bar - CLOSED

The Soup Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Soup Bar offers a healthy, quick service alternative to traditional ‘fast food’, bringing you a variety of hand-crafted gourmet soups and grilled cheese sandwiches every day.You will also find an assortment of fresh side & entrée salads, artisan breads, cookies, healthy snacks, fine chocolate, beverages, soup related edibles and unique gift items for the soup lover.All of this brought to you by friendly “Souparistas” in an upbeat, inviting, cozy-casual atmosphere. With vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options, all of our menu items are prepared with patience, care, the freshest sustainable ingredients, and never any preservatives.The Soup Bar offers a product, an experience, and a culture that embodies the very essence of what ‘soup’ is… food for the soul.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

When your in the mood for soup, this place is fantastic. Lots of selection and friendly service. I enjoy their grain bread that comes with the soup ? Limited seating but I always manage to find a seat. Great it take away as well

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This place is so good. Very simple, clean, nice room. Nothing fancy. Friendly people. And delicious soups, all homemade and a wonderful selection. I had their "soup tasting" option, which included three kinds of soup and a big chunk of delicious multigrain bread for $7.50. Well worth the price. I loved all my soups: the wild mushroom, tomato basil, and Tuscan vegetable with pasta and parmesan. They weren't huge cups of soup, but three of them plus the bread and butter was plenty. They also have salads, beverages, and you can buy their breads to take home, too. I did.

Free parking in front. FYI, if you happen to be in Marina del Rey, it's a quick drive to El Segundo and they have several good restaurants with low prices. The Soup Bar is one of them.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I work close by, and myself and the people from work cannot get enough of The Soup Bar. The soups are great, and have that homemade quality. One thing I love is, they have cold soup in containers that I can stop by on my lunch break and take home for my family for dinner along with great bread at a reasonable price, and it's not fast food. My families favorite is the turkey chili.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Delicious soups and friendly service... they also give you a side of bread. The rosemary garlic bread is excellent. I haven't had a soup that I didn't love here!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

The soup bar provides an excellent selection of soups with a rotating menu everyweek. I have eaten there approximately eight times and have never been dissapointed. The bread and optional salad round out the menu. For under ten dollars, you will leave very satisfied.