“This is a great restaurant!”

Paul Martin's American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul Martin's American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in El Segundo
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Continental Circle
Transit: Metro Green Line
Description: At Paul Martin’s American Grill, you’ll savor every bite of our hand-cut marinated skirt steak or “brick” chicken, or our fresh fish tacos, all seared on our live fire mesquite grill. If you’re hungering for classic American fare made from the highest quality ingredients available, Paul Martin’s will satisfy your cravings. Located in the San Antonio Center in Mountain View, our restaurant boasts a convivial atmosphere ideal for entertaining friends and colleagues.
Reviewed May 24, 2010

This is a great restaurant! The food and service were topnotch.

I had the prime rib special and my bf had the braised ribs. We both loved our entrees. The prime rib with the au jus sauce was a perfect compliment to each other; not too salty or bland. For dessert, we had the chocolate cake and mocha chip ice cream. They too were wonderful.

Our waiter was really attentive without being obnoxious. The restaurant was packed, but we still received excellent service. The restaurant is beautifully decorated; plenty of booth seating.

We will definitely be dining here again.

1  Thank Goldens18

Reviewed March 23, 2010

Celebrated daughter's 12th birthday there. Ian, our waiter was awesome, never trying to rush anything and letting the evening happen. Made our daughter feel like a superstar and the center of attention, which I liked. What can you say about a $30, three course prime rib dinner except "Bring it on". Fantastic meal, looking forward to the return visit.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed January 29, 2010

An overall feel-good kind of place. The food is amazing, the service is incredible, and the ambiance is comfortable and elegant at the same time. A true gem.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I just selected 3's for all criteria except service since I never got served.

I entered and was seated promptly at 12:15pm.

A waitress came over immediately to introduce herself and take my drink order. I ordered iced tea. Then I sat there for 15 minutes watching her serve other tables in my area and never bring my iced tea or make eye contact with me.

I went up and got my parking ticket validated and walked out.

It was about a three minute walk back to my car and after about a minute an a half I heard someone call to me from behind.

It was the manager, quite winded, who had run the block and a half to catch up with me. He offered his apologies and gave me a gift card.

I thanked him and drove across the street to Il Fornaio.

I'll go back, but not anytime soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2009

i enjoyed the straight forwad american bistro using all natural and sustainable product . They hve a very nice wine list and the pricing seems right on. Te servers are well trained and knowledgeable of the food and wine. Best restaurant in the South Bay!