“Oh the food! Incredible.”

Paul Martin's American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul Martin's American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in El Segundo
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Continental Circle
Transit: Metro Green Line
Description: At the heart of all great food is fresh, local, peak of the season ingredients. Paul Martin’s aims to take diners back to the farm with meat raised in a humane and wholesome way, locally sourced organic produce, the best of both wild and farmed fish, artisan cheeses and cured meats from small local purveyors.Surveys show that 78 percent of American consumers value regional and local food for home cooking. Why? For health, taste and to preserve the rural landscape. Embracing this concept, Paul Martin's believes it's their responsibility to carry these values into the restaurant kitchen.
Scottsdale, AZ
“Oh the food! Incredible.”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Last week I had to fly to a business meeting in ElSegundo and I had the pleasure of eating at a very hip restaurant on Rosecrans called Paul Martin's. Paul Martin's is an American Bistro that is located in between a few other restaurants. The staff was attentive and very knowledgeable about the food - they explained where the food was produced locally. The food....oh the food....incredible! We started our meal with Butcher Board appetizer. We couldn't eat all of the incredible locally produced cheeses and meats, but sampled a bit of it all. Everything was full of flavor and combined with the glass of Fleming's white wine, I was a happy foodie. I could have made that my meal, but chose to sample a plate of St' Loius ribs and corn sacoutach. Again, I couldn't finish my plate, but so wanted to. I was afraid I would fall asleep in the afternnon meeting. No worries, I'll be back and next time I want to try the "Taste of Paul Martin's" so I can sample all the local fresh ingredients they use to delight all senses. Thanks Paul Martin's for an unforgetable lunch! My meeting went great that day too.

1 Thank sannecs