“Casual dining at it's best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunellen, New Jersey
“Casual dining at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Britt's is a small restaurant not far from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). It is well worth the time to grab a cab and go to nearby El Segundo, CA for a great meal of BBQ pulled pork or chicken, ribs and a plethora of great items. Everything is freshly made and stunningly good. There are a few tables inside and a few more outside. They do a brisk takeout service too. ALL service is friendly, casual and spirited. You will enjoy great food no matter what you order, but the specialty is the BBQ. Sides are homemade and appropriate portions.
Sodas (including root beer) lemonade and ice tea are on the menu.
Take the time to drop in and the Staff will make you feel like family. Sit down and enjoy.
El Segundo is a pretty little town besides the lure of Britt' BBQ. Take a moment or two to walk about and see this hidden gem of a city.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank EyeShine

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

Stopped here while we were in town visiting friends. The barbeque was excellent, prices good and service friendly. Would definitely go again.

• Visited February 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles, California
“Just ok for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2010

My family loved the ribs, and they are big rib lovers. I'm not a fan of ribs or bar b que, but I ate my entire sandwich anyway. The bun was untasty, but the bar b que pork was ok/good. I don't think my kids ate for free, as mentioned in the other review. I'll probably try it a second time to get more of a feel for this place. It just didn't leave a memorable impression.

Torrance, California
“Abundant, great food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2010

We had food delivered from Brit's in August 2010 to our office for a luncheon retirement party. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. We ordered food for 12 - family style - but there was enough left overs that about 9 additional people ate plus several of us took food home. We had the chicken and pulled pork plus potato salad, baked beans and cole slaw; the potatoe salad and cole slaw were excellent - like homemade. They threw in extras like the dinner rolls and nice little custard filled sweet rolls for desert that were excellent. The food arrived on time and was delivered for free. Everyone in the group was very pleased with the food. I would recommend them in a heart-beat.

Los Angeles, CA
“Great Place to Bring the Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2010

Good BBQ and great chili. Great place to bring the kids. Kids eat free every day of the week! I take my son there and he gets a kids pork sandwich and a lemonade at no charge. My son was eating some of my beans and they brought another cup of beans for him free. When they bring the check, they also bring donuts holes. My son loves the place. A great value. It is part of the American Airlines Dining program, so I also get 3 miles per dollar spent. Great Deal!