“Awesome Vegetarian burgers”
Review of The Veggie Grill

The Veggie Grill
Ranked #16 of 157 Restaurants in El Segundo
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Awesome vegetarian burgers and sweet potatoe fries. Self service but all food is individually prepared. Vegan choices also available.

There are newer reviews for The Veggie Grill

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I can eat here everyday - i love this place. Buffalo bomber, mac n cheese, kale caeser, and the kale with miso are all my fave!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

best veggie/healthy food around! i recommend the caesar salad or any of the burgers. And you have to get sweet potato fries! will be back for sure.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Personality can make a huge difference in the service industry and at The Veggie Grill that is certainly the case! Don't get me wrong, the food was delicious. That fake chicken... amazingly good. Fooled me for sure. But the real joy was Deanne who took our order. She couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. And then we ended our meal with the gift of a big slice of carrot cake -- just because we were new customers. It was cheerfully delivered by Deanne. Now that's more than meats (I know it is meets) the eye!

1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Not standard veggie fare. Remakes of familiar dishes like crispy chicken sandwich but it's not chicken! Really tasty and affordable. I will be back.

1  Thank WHM3