2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$87
Expedia.com$87
Hotels.com$87
eDreams$87
FindHotel$88
travelup.com$120
2,530 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2019

We were falsely accused of having ruined towels.
Which is a TRUE LIE ! I was truly offended.
She said housekeeping never lied. I had to pay.
The manager was not polite. I’m filing a complaint.
I would advice to book another hotel in the valley.
Such a bad experience. Never again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mdepauw
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

First, the location and views are fantastic! Close to Yosemite and great views right from the rooms. Staff was generally friendly except the manager seemed mad that we questioned our room. Note : DO NOT buy food at the hotel. A short 30 minute drive will have you get better quality groceries for 1/4-1/2 the price (Mariposa CA).
My issue w the property started at check in. We booked a “2 bedroom family suite” but there were no pictures on their site. I see why now. It’s a one bedroom hotel room w a small living area : 2 queen beds in the bedroom that has a pull out couch in the living room - no second bedroom. When I asked the manager said no one else complained and that the living room sleeper makes it count as a bedroom. I asked if she had ever seen a bedroom that the front door accesses. We’ve travelled all around the US and every other hotel w that room description has a living area and 2 separate bedrooms. She shrugged and offered nothing else.
Both pools had chipping paint, as did the surrounding areas. The hot tub bubbler didn’t work, and the hotel room was musty. There was also a small spot of blood on one of the bed sheets. For almost $300/night I’d expect more.
That said, the beauty of the area makes it so where we might visit again if they could fix these issues.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JerryApel
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Good basic accommodation, ideal for resting after a long day at near by Yosemite park. Note no mobile phone reception at this property if this important to you. WiFi available but at a cost. The price reflects the remote location

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank danamurray2017
Reviewed June 29, 2019

We stayed there there July 2018, nice rooms, great diner/ bar, an indoor pool and an outdoor pool for the kids. Loved the wood carved bears that appoint the car park and gardens. Nice gift shop. It's located on the Merced River and there are several scenic spots you can pull over and take photographs of the River. Would definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Tony M
Reviewed June 27, 2019

Standard Motel, but about as close to the entrance and Yosemite Valley, with out staying in the park. It was clean and functional as well as full with limited parking in front of rooms. They had pool facilities, but I think they are limited for the number of units in this extensive complex and would not make a great vacation motel for families who did not want to spend all their time inside Yosemite.

Room tip: Units away from the highway may be quieter, but I think there is very little traffic after dark.
Date of stay: June 2019