Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$87
Expedia.com$87
Hotels.com$87
eDreams$87
FindHotel$88
travelup.com$120
2,530 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Went with my family. The place is very close to Yosemite village, so we started late after all the rush hour ended.
The restaurant closes at 8:30pm. So make sure to arrive before that hour.
It’s a simple place, but very functional.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Decent but surely not great!

The good:

Beds were decently comfortable and clean!
Bathroom appeared to be recently remodeled so it was fresh and clean.
Quiet on the back side of the lodge near the mountain.
Close to the entrance of Yosemite park
Cool little walking picnic area across the street on the river and a little beach.
Good bang for the buck.

The bad:

Room carpet could use a change, Little grungy.
Looks like their in the process of a renovation (beds were being delivered our bathroom looked like it was recently done)
Pool was being re surfaced (loud grinding at 8 am)
Kids (like 12 year olds) riding through the parking lot every day, all day on a quad (WTF?)
Zero continental breakfast, barely coffee in the lobby they actually had a sign to Charge you for.
Front desk staff weren’t exactly overly friendly. But not rude (I read the other reviews that stated as much).
Indoor pool was the ultimate in identity crisis - water looked cloudy, yet your eyes and lungs will sting from chlorine in the air. If swimming in there I’d recommend a silkwood shower to follow.
Didn’t eat at the main restaurant - it wasn’t open when it was supposed to. So we ate at the bar area. Thought we broke something when we got the check! $75 bucks for patty melt, burger, kids burger, kids chicken strips and fries two salad bar and 4 fountain drinks. Oh, and the food was on par with school cafeteria food, soooooo probably skip eating there.

BIGGEST COMPLAINT - ZERO CELL SERVICE and MAJOR LACK OF WIFI. Oh, and they charge $9 for 12 hours of dial up status WiFi. And there’s like 12 staticky tv channels. You’ll be 100% off the grid. If that’s what you want, congrats, you’ve found it. But if you’re not expecting such, like, you have kids and would like to at least have the option...it’s a little surprising.

Anyway, wouldn’t exactly run people away from this place. Just know what you’re getting into.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank thisistank
Reviewed April 1, 2019

We arrived early, we were told the room wasn't ready. Not a problem, into the park we went. This time of the year, amazing waterfalls everywhere. After the park, check in was easy, the room was clean, neat and we overlooked Hwy. 140 and the river. The restaurant was busy and there was only one server. She handled all the people with grace and ease. The location is convenient to Yosemite National Park.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We arrived for a one night stay and the lady in reception was very rude and unfriendly. Not a good start. She proceeded to tell us about the restaurant. We discovered later that it’s not even open for business. We had to use the bar for inferior quality food. Our fries were cold and my fish was still raw in the middle.
Our room was clean if a little dated. The bathroom very dated but again clean. However 3 tiles fell off the shelf and one actually cut my foot. We reported this to reception to met with “oh thank you for telling us I’ll let my manager know”. Didn’t even apologise or ask if the cut in my foot was bad. It was only superficial but that is irrelevant it could have been nasty.
Next morning breakfast was awful. Clearly been lying around a long time. I have to have decaf drinks and had to wait 20 minutes for them to make it. Don’t ever stay there. Whilst the view is beautiful the place is awful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnstonStafford
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

A Lymeric
~Hodgepodge Cedar Lodge~
There was a place called Cedar Lodge
It’s a place I would sincerely dodge
They had bad food
Staff was creepy and rude
I’d rather sleep in a garage

But really, this place should be called “Hodgepodge Lodge”, because it’s a mixture of filthy, janky, creepy, vibes meshed I’m with the beautiful Yosemite surroundings.

Date of stay: March 2019