Yosemite View Lodge
Yosemite Inn(Mariposa)
$190
Travelocity
  • Pool
Miners Inn Motel(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
QualityInn
$314
$289
4,238 results
All reviewsriver viewpark entrancemerced riverpizza parlorsmall kitchenettespa bathdouble showerstove topconvenience storegas fireplaceindoor poolview roommini kitchenkitchen areaminute drivegeneral storevalley floor
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If your expecting 5 star luxury this isn't for you, but if you want incredible location comfortable rooms with great views and facility's then it's perfect, the rooms are large and clean and there's a restaurant and shop with food and gifts. My only major criticism is how rude and unhelpful staff are!! We arrived an hour early and thought it was worth asking if we could check in, the look I got was like I'd grew three heads, and when I asked if there was somewhere just to leave cases a quite abrupt response of no was the reply. The location alone is worth booking for though and just keep out the rude staffs way

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank haynesie79
Reviewed June 5, 2013

From reading some of the reviews once booked I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised, the rooms were much bigger and nicer thatn I was expecting and ours was certainly clean enough, we had restricted mountain view but you only had to go outside to get great views all around. We had a meal in the restaurant one night then a pizza the next and both were excellant. The closet accomodation outside of the park so didn't take long by bus, would definately recommend to a friend if they were going.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We arrived at the lodge late at night & left early in the morning so I can only give a limited review. Our room was a river view king in the new building. We were on the first floor but still had a flight of stairs to get there. Our room was large, clean & nicely appointed. The room had a kitchenette with a small frig, stove, microwave, coffee maker & dishes. The kitchen & bathroom counters were granite. The bathroom was spacious with a large spa tub & a window above the toilet. The bed was comfortable & had an electric fireplace facing it. We had a small balcony with a table & two chairs with wonderful views of the river. We slept with the door open all night to hear its magnificent sound. I really loved the room but we were on our way to the Ahwahnee hotel for 2 nights. The downfall of this hotel is not being inside the park so it cuts into your hiking time. Also, I really didn't care for the small encounter I had with some of the staff when checking in. I feel its very rude not to acknowledge a person.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

When a river runs alongside your room, you are lulled to sleep by the sounds of rushing water. The rooms were large and comfortable, but. Need serious updating. I felt like I was living in an 80's time warp. The jacuzzi tub that was in our broom made it difficult o get in and out of the shower. The restaurant was very good, but the service was horribly slow, especially when you have 3 tour buses in at once. The front desk staff is a little bit surly. But the store on site comes well stocked-bring your own produce. For the amount of business that they Have,the least they could do is freshen the rooms.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steelpanwoman
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Our room was comfortable -- good bed, hot shower, etc., and the on-site restaurant served a delicious dinner and breakfast. But, what made this hotel extra nice was the roaring Merced River right beside the balcony of our room. We even left our window open all night, so we could enjoy the incredible sound. It was like we were doing some deluxe camping or something. We loved it. If you go, be SURE to request a room beside the river.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple