“Exceeded my Expectations!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in El Monte
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I recently had an extended 5-week stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites in El Monte due to a family member having surgery in SCU hospital. The owners, Anita & Bharat and their manager Shan really went out of their way ensure my stay was a pleasant one. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the friendly housekeeping staff made sure they were kept that way throughout my stay.

Trying to find good restaurants, movie theatres etc was no problem because if Shan didn't have the answer at his fingertips, he would find it and get back to me immediately. Any calls made to the front desk were always handled promptly and courteously. I also appreciated being told about nearby Legg Lake which was great for jogging, picnicking or to just relax in the sunshine (approx. 10 minute drive). Having laundry services onsite was also appreciated. The occasional noisy Saturday night from the nearby nightclub was also handled discreetly by the night manager.

I can't thank Anita and her staff enough for not only going above and beyond their duties, but for also making me feel like part of their extended 'Motel Family'. I look forward to returning only this time it will be for a vacation!

• Stayed: January 2011
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles

Reviewed March 5, 2011

the service was excellent and very polite. the rooms were clean the location is surrounded by shopping plazas with much to chose from a star bucks right across. amenities are all included and very handy. their continental breakfast was delicious with waffles, pastries,cereal some fruit and orange juice to wash it all down...their wasn't many negative things to say since it was a nice experience for my whole family. the manager shawn went that extra mile to make our stay as comfortable as possible. we've stayed here a couple of times and he's been awesome in helping us out with all of our acamidations. feels nice to be treated with such respect and kindness.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Great customer service! Staff always willing to help. Safe and comfortable environment.....Nice clean rooms. Continental Breakfast Included. Staff and the management team always accommodating if you have a late check-in or early check-out. Wifi internet available to access your work. They also have an outdoor swimming pool if you have your family to join you......

I feel very comfortable staying there and have been their customer since 2004. I would recommend them anytime! It sure feels like my second home. I visit them every 3 months.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2010

we were stay in this motel nice. I got coupe from online that's very chip. i didnt think i get this much service. Nice front desk ,clean, silent and free wifi, breakfast, laundry. everything .
we stay on Friday and Saturday ....what ever u want u will get across get CVs ,subway and club . i will sure come here to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2009

This hotel have freindly service.Rooms are very nice and clean.They have a very nice delux Breakfast.This hotel have a very Beatifull pool &spa.I had a good time in americas best value inn & suites
From
Santa babara

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2009

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The hotel has two floors and we styed in the rooms on ground floor. Rooms on this floor are supposed to be better furnished as they are new. There are stores like food for less, subway and CVS pharmacy close by and this helps to buy your daily stuff. The hotel offers verybasic breakfast and has no kitchen to offer lunch or dinner

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 26, 2008

It was on of the special days of the year, My Wife's Birthday. We planned it to be something away from home. We checked in this motel, as we got good reviews about this place and its amenities from our friends.

We really liked this motel and the location around it, close to freeways and shopping centres. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and they gave a warm welcome. We got the suites for a discounted rate. The room was great with cozy bed and atmosphere.

Also, the whirlpool was amazing and i guess the best thing in the motel.

All in all, I would recommend this motel to anyone with any business may be work or pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Monte
#1 of 6 in South El Monte
Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel
Americas Best Value Inn-Azusa/Pasadena
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles? Share your experiences!