“It's like my second home!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in El Monte
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Great customer service! Staff always willing to help. Safe and comfortable environment.....Nice clean rooms. Continental Breakfast Included. Staff and the management team always accommodating if you have a late check-in or early check-out. Wifi internet available to access your work. They also have an outdoor swimming pool if you have your family to join you......

I feel very comfortable staying there and have been their customer since 2004. I would recommend them anytime! It sure feels like my second home. I visit them every 3 months.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles

Reviewed October 5, 2010

we were stay in this motel nice. I got coupe from online that's very chip. i didnt think i get this much service. Nice front desk ,clean, silent and free wifi, breakfast, laundry. everything .
we stay on Friday and Saturday ....what ever u want u will get across get CVs ,subway and club . i will sure come here to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2009

This hotel have freindly service.Rooms are very nice and clean.They have a very nice delux Breakfast.This hotel have a very Beatifull pool &spa.I had a good time in americas best value inn & suites
From
Santa babara

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2009

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. The hotel has two floors and we styed in the rooms on ground floor. Rooms on this floor are supposed to be better furnished as they are new. There are stores like food for less, subway and CVS pharmacy close by and this helps to buy your daily stuff. The hotel offers verybasic breakfast and has no kitchen to offer lunch or dinner

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2008

It was on of the special days of the year, My Wife's Birthday. We planned it to be something away from home. We checked in this motel, as we got good reviews about this place and its amenities from our friends.

We really liked this motel and the location around it, close to freeways and shopping centres. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and they gave a warm welcome. We got the suites for a discounted rate. The room was great with cozy bed and atmosphere.

Also, the whirlpool was amazing and i guess the best thing in the motel.

All in all, I would recommend this motel to anyone with any business may be work or pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2008

No one here is descriptive enough, so heres my shot.

So I went here with my mother as we were visiting my Grandpa, in all honesty it was alright. I COULD hear the train at night but it was more like a distant train horn kind of faint. We stayed on the second floor and our room was decently accommodated, with a coffee maker and tv, hairdryer, nice marbled sink with a giant mirror, plenty of space for 4 people.

The bathroom aka shower was decent, had a built in shampoo and body wash dispenser. There was a time though, when we found a small roach in the toilet.... so this place does have its random bugs but what place in Cali doesn't? Especially if you are paying under 100 dollars a night. We had the rate of $66.00 a night including tax. ( One room with two double beds. )

Only downfall was there was no microwave :"(
and I was allergic to the hand soap.

Across the street there was a Food4Less, along with a Chinese food place to the side and a couple of fast food places I have never heard of.

DO NOT ORDER THE CHINESE FOOD RECOMMENDED BY THE HOTEL!

If you ask the clerks for a menu of nearby resturant's that deliver; do not bother, its a big rip off. The Chinese food was ok.. they offer more vegetarian options so if you are vegetarian rather than meat eater you would like it. But the portions were beyond small...

The Hotel staff was very friendly, the maids didn't dare enter our room when the DO NOT DISTURB sign was on, so instead after about 3 days the manager called the phone line inside our room and asked if we wanted our room cleaned out.

The managers aka clerks, were overall really flexible since my credit card was having issues and they agreed to let me pay half and pay the other half the next day.

The free breakfast was served in the breakfast room around 5AM - 9AM or was it 10 AM? Anyway, it had your typical fruits and cereals + coffee + milk and juices, (Apple & Orange.) and Oatmeal. Don't go expecting donuts or pastries (they had mini muffins though) because they don't serve any..

All in all if you DON'T drive its not the best place to stay considering China town is about 35 minutes away by car, Any shopping district is around 25-30 minutes and the buses over there are SLOW.

It is in a very big Hispanic neighborhood that after 10 mins of driving uptown it changes into an asian community, also DO NOT TAKE A CAB! Unless you are crazy and want to smack down around $50.00 PER RIDE.

So, I had a good experience with them.
Book, but I would advise so to only people who drive :D

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2008

This accommodation is very close to a railway crossing and you can hear the horn blast of the trains in the middle of the night. The rooms are not sound proof, so you can hear the conversations people are having outside/near your room. Avoid the rooms that are on the first floor.

• Stayed: January 2008
#1 of 6 in South El Monte
Americas Best Value Inn-Azusa/Pasadena
Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-El Monte/Los Angeles? Share your experiences!