“I love this restaurant!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Staff is very friendly. Restaurant is clean and food is always great. It's a bit hidden and never seems real busy when we go in but the food has always been excellent and fresh. My husband and I have been there about 10 times from October 2012 through now June 2013. We have not ever been disappointed.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have ordered take out from Asian Bistro many times. Occasionally there is a long wait, but usually it's in time as promised. The food is has great flavor and tastes fresh. It's our new 'go to' take out place.

1  Thank ZenBabe96
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We took my whole family for lunch. The menu had a wonderful selection of Asian dishes. Each party selected individual dishes and we shared them all. The sweet and sour soup really hit the spot. I think the best dish was the pot stickers. Overall, we enjoyed all the dishes, the service was excellent even with such a large party. Price was reasonable even with the 18 percent required tip for parties of 6 or more. More than likely we will return if we are in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This little restaurant is hidden away inside a strip mall across from Safeway on Green Valley & Francisco in El Dorado Hills. The food was good and the quantity was very generous for the price. We enjoyed our meal, even as take out. It traveled well on the ride home and had good flavor. The portions were more than enough (had leftovers). We would definitely go back or get as take out again.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is primarily a Chinese restaurant. The food, service and prices are absolutely fine, but the atmosphere is a little run down. It's as if nothing has changed since the 70s, which is odd because I don't think the place (or even the shopping center) has been there that long. My husband really likes the basil chicken. All the dishes I've had during several visits over the past 12 months have been just average -- good but nothing outstanding. As a resident of El Dorado Hills and a person of Chinese descent, I'm a little baffled by the rave food reviews. If you order take-out, go for dry dishes without sauce. They put everything in styrofoam lunch boxes, which leak if there is any sauce, especially if the boxes are stacked.