“If you love sushi, you'll love Sky”
Review of Sky Sushi

Sky Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Although this place is small and not very private, the food is excellent and the prices will win you over. This is my favorite Sushi place.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We went to Sky Sushi for lunch to celebrate our daughter's graduation. I have never been to Sky Sushi before, but I frequent Japanese/Sushi restaurants quite often. I have to say that my initial impression of the restaurant was terrible. If I would have walked into the restaurant alone, I would have left immediately.

The restaurant was run down and very dirty. The floors by the entrance were filthy and the greeting desk had grime. The furniture is thorn, and the tables were sticky , dirty, in need of repair and had leftover food stuck to them. The floor under the tables was also quite dirty, dusty and was in a need of a serious scrubbing. The soy sauce containers had food stuck to them and the plates we were given were also dirty.

I would recommend that the owners close the place for a serious cleaning and remodeling.

Sushi is one of those type of foods that must be served in a clean environment - I do not have confidence that Sky Sushi can serve raw fish in a dirty restaurant without contamination.

We will never go back...

1  Thank Kati_in_EDH
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Food & service are very good. Atmosphere is comfortable, not stuffy.
We enjoy going there, especially for lunch. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This place is always a happening scene. Trendy decor, good service and very reasonable prices make it a good find.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Let me say that I enjoyed my food, service and the decore of this place. I can just get just as good someplace else for less $$$