“Yep, 36!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great food Comfortable atmosphere Full bar with36 craft beers
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Large choice of your favorite brews! If you can't find a beer that you like here, you are crazy!. The food is good, if a little pricey. Not too crowded when I was here but maybe the evening is better? Nice looking interior. Good service.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend and I visited the 39 Handles Restaurant for lunch on a weekend. I loved it. The restaurant has a classic Irish Pub decor with dark woods, 2 dart boards and a pool table. The service was great. I had the cottage Pie lunch, which included a side salad and the cottage pie. It was absolutely delicious. I would have eaten every last morsel, but it was a big serving, and I just couldn't finish it. Oh, and the price was $8.50. What a deal. My friend had the Bangers and Mash, and it looked very good too. I highly recommend this place, and plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

36 handles is a recreation of an Irish pub. my wife has been to Ireland and claims it is authentic decor. there are many beers on tap, we usually drink the pilsner urquell, which sells for 5 dollars a pint, less during happy hour. what is totally unexpected is the quality of the food. everything we have tried there has not only been cooked perfectly, but is delicious. the seared salmon, the steak, the fish and chips, the bread pudding, all great.
everything has a downside, i would call the service speed slow, the place can get noisy although you may be able to find a quiet spot if you ask. the quality of the food and beer makes it worth the wait and noise.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

we were invited to go to 36 Handles for a B'day party. The 'Library' had been reserved for the event.
Pros: Library was tucked in the back and we were the only ones there. Plenty of parking, attentive servers, great music (bagpipes). Great drink menu.
Cons: It was pretty hot and there were no ceiling fans or windows to open. Became a bit sticky. Place wouldn't do separate checks (no host event) - so we ended up just getting up and ordering at the bar to make it easier for us. Don't know how it weathered for the other guests.
It was a Friday after their happy hour - which the place was still pretty crowded when we arrived, but pretty much a good time was had by all.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going to 36 handles since they opened and they have an outstanding selection of Beers and great chief. Have not ordered anything we have not toughly enjoyed. Server are great , atmosphere is bright and happy. A good PUB to go and eat and enjoy

1  Thank Napamack