“Great place for my birthday dinner”
Review of Sienna Restaurant

Sienna Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: El Dorado Hills Blvd.
Description: SIENNA is a 9,500 square foot upscale-casual eatery, bar and restaurant in El Dorado Hills, CA located in the La Borgata Center. The cuisine is New American Cuisine. All of the cuisine is prepared from scratch by Executive Chef Cassie Bucholz and the Sienna chef team. This El Dorado Hills restaurant features four beautiful fireplaces, a Chef's Table for 10 guests located in the state of the art 3600 square foot kitchen, private dining with full audio & visual capabilities, a large stone top bar & the best outdoor dining in the Sacramento area. SIENNA has a sophisticated yet approachable wine list with over 80 selections by the bottle & 20 selections by the glass. The custom bar also features Handcrafted House Cocktails & beers on tap including our own Sienna Ale brewed in house. With a family friendly upscale environment, whatever the occasion, SIENNA is the perfect place for your next business lunch, family dinner, Sunday Brunch, or a night out on the town.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

A bunch of us showed up about 30 minutes before the kitchen closed. We did call ahead and alert them of our arrival. They were ready for us. Our server was outstanding. We took her recommendations on everything we ordered. Soups, appetizers, entrees - all excellent and portions were manageable. Decent wine list. By the end of the evening we were all very satisfied by the end of the evening.

There are newer reviews for Sienna Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Nice place to go for cocktails and happy hour. You can eat in the bar where the bartenders are attentive and friendly. For a more formal affair, sit in the dining area. Great menu with fit options.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Always have a good meal at Sienna... but have not attended one of theri wine dinners... it was excellent, especially the shrimp and scallop with risotto... hope to see that one the regular menu there. Caymus was the winery and their wines never dissapoint..... I was really impressed with the Dairyman Vineyard Pinot Noir. Can't wait to attend the next wine dinner!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went with my son to celebrate his birthday. I was very impressed with the range of choices on the menu. I had steak tenderloin stir fry, and found it delicious. My son had risotto with scallops, which also was excellent. The others also enjoyed their choices. The service was friendly and prompt, the decor was relaxing. I can't think of anything negative in the whole experience.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank 77Janes-d
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friend and I had lunch at the Sienna Restaurant on a weekday. Our first impression was the beautiful decor, comfy seats, and the nice bar. We had a simple lunch, I had the chicken enchiladas and my friend had the steak stir fry with a coffee. We enjoyed our lunch, but I only gave it four stars for the following reason. 1). Service was good, but our server never offered to refill the coffee. 2) chicken enchiladas were good, but not spicey. It tasted more like chicken mixed with cream cheese wrapped in corn tortillas with a bit of red sauce and cheese. I did enjoy the meal, but it wasn't spectacular (when you want to lick the plate clean).

The steak stir fry looked very good, so I would try it on my next visit. While I gave it four stars, I would eat here again.

1  Thank Karin M