“perfect”

Sienna Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: El Dorado Hills Blvd.
Description: SIENNA is a 9,500 square foot upscale-casual eatery, bar and restaurant in El Dorado Hills, CA located in the La Borgata Center. The cuisine is New American Cuisine. All of the cuisine is prepared from scratch by Executive Chef Cassie Bucholz and the Sienna chef team. This El Dorado Hills restaurant features four beautiful fireplaces, a Chef's Table for 10 guests located in the state of the art 3600 square foot kitchen, private dining with full audio & visual capabilities, a large stone top bar & the best outdoor dining in the Sacramento area. SIENNA has a sophisticated yet approachable wine list with over 80 selections by the bottle & 20 selections by the glass. The custom bar also features Handcrafted House Cocktails & beers on tap including our own Sienna Ale brewed in house. With a family friendly upscale environment, whatever the occasion, SIENNA is the perfect place for your next business lunch, family dinner, Sunday Brunch, or a night out on the town.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Always have a good meal at Sienna... but have not attended one of theri wine dinners... it was excellent, especially the shrimp and scallop with risotto... hope to see that one the regular menu there. Caymus was the winery and their wines never dissapoint..... I was really impressed with the Dairyman Vineyard Pinot Noir. Can't wait to attend the next wine dinner!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went with my son to celebrate his birthday. I was very impressed with the range of choices on the menu. I had steak tenderloin stir fry, and found it delicious. My son had risotto with scallops, which also was excellent. The others also enjoyed their choices. The service was friendly and prompt, the decor was relaxing. I can't think of anything negative in the whole experience.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank 77Janes-d
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My friend and I had lunch at the Sienna Restaurant on a weekday. Our first impression was the beautiful decor, comfy seats, and the nice bar. We had a simple lunch, I had the chicken enchiladas and my friend had the steak stir fry with a coffee. We enjoyed our lunch, but I only gave it four stars for the following reason. 1). Service was good, but our server never offered to refill the coffee. 2) chicken enchiladas were good, but not spicey. It tasted more like chicken mixed with cream cheese wrapped in corn tortillas with a bit of red sauce and cheese. I did enjoy the meal, but it wasn't spectacular (when you want to lick the plate clean).

The steak stir fry looked very good, so I would try it on my next visit. While I gave it four stars, I would eat here again.

1  Thank Karin M
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We have been at Sienna for two consecutive years to celebrate Father's Day and both visits were great. I made reservations for 4 two weeks in advance. The restaurant called my home and reconfirmed my reservations two days before the event which was nice. We only had to wait about 5 minutes when arrived and were seated inside which was nice, cool, and close to the buffet! All the food was delicious, especially the prime rib which was perfectly seasoned and so tender. Our waitress was nice, efficient and always kept our glasses filled with yummy Mimosa! The only suggestion I have is the restaurant to list the Brunch menu on their website or have it readily available for the hostess to inform guests who inquired about it. The hostess who answered my call did not know the menu and offered to let me speak to the chef which I declined.

Overall, good experience and very good food!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband recommend this restaurant and asked if we could there for Father's day. So I called several weeks before made reservations for party of four at 10 am. We live in Fair Oaks, so we left at 9:15. We got there at 9:30, we checked in and the hostess said that there were no tables available but as soon they become available we will be seated but most likely it won't be until 10. No problem. We waited 10 minutes and a party of 4 comes in. I overheard the hostess ask if they had reservations, No. They were seated right away outside! So I patiently waited, 2 more parties walked in got seated right away! Finally 10 am, we were seated right behind the hostess stand, WHAT! So our server Thomas came over, no issues with our server. We asked for more sugar, which was brought right away. The hostess walks over grabs the full sugar caddy says I need to take this, I grabbed it and said no take the other one. She held on said no we need this one we are short caddys. I said no take the other one. She said we need this one. I said no take the other one! She got pissed and walked away. We paid our bill and was leaving, not one word from either of the hostesses! I'd like to know what we did to them! We were polite, we smiled, what did we do! So I called to complain to the manager who said they wanted us back so she was going to send out a gift card, never received that either. Wow what a snobbish place

2  Thank Lisa F