“Nice atmosphere- a little over priced”
Review of Bistro 33

Bistro 33
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

First thing- the sweet potato fries are NOT on the menu, but if you are in the know and ask for them, you won't be disappointed! Three dipping sauces to try with them too- I like the blue cheese ranch! I've had their salads (small plates are pretty big actually) and panins (which are good but pretty small for 13$.) However- they make an awesome bloody Mary and have a breakfast menu that is delish! Great location and if it's a nice day sit outside on the patio near the water! Good date restaurant ;)

There are newer reviews for Bistro 33

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice selection, good service. Hip and trendy but comfortable. Strawberries and creme desert was outstanding.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have decided to review this restaurant after numerous visits hoping service would improve. Unfortunately, I have not seen an improvement. The bartenders have an attitude problem and are only attentive to theie regulars and neither new or recent patrons. The restaurant decor, such as the booths are dated in color and upholstery. The hour happy menu is is between 3pm and 6pm and they menu is always the same. They do not change it up over the 6 months I have been there or add specials. On one occasion I walked in at 5:45pm and sat down at a high table near the bar area and I asked for the happy hour menu or at least a drink and the bus boy told me that happy hour is over and I said there is 15 minutes left and he said " I don't know what time you have but get a new watch!" How absolutely RUDE!! I'm the patron! What happened to customer service?! Most of servers and employees on the floor demonstrate this kind of attitude. The food is NOT outstanding and yet pricey for what you get along with the below par service and attitude. I don't get why an attitude! The restaurant and bar is nothing fantastic just a local place in a town center surrounding. Perhaps, the Bistro 33 feels they have a monopoly because there is not much competition around them and therefore feel they can be the "better" snotty place to eat. The moment you walk in you get this vibe from the hostess' at the front reception area, who are clueless and don't know to say either hello, welcome or thank you , goodbye... I would have to assume management either doesn't know or care to address the issue. Recommend if visiting the area try other options first.

1  Thank missybel
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I'm late on this review. I've been to this establishment approx. 10 times. The food is good and nicely displayed but i think it is over priced. Sit at the bar for appetizers and get a discount. The appetizers are my favorite, love the grilled Peppers! I've been here with large and small groups and we've always had good service. Great place to meet up with friends or business contacts.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food and service was great, but they closed at 10:30 on a Thursday night. Bartender was excellent, so we would have stayed longer, but it was probably just as well.

1  Thank TrailerTrashNV