“Great budget hotel.”
Review of Hotel Mira Vista

Hotel Mira Vista
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in El Cerrito
Reviewed October 13, 2012

King, smoking. First floor. This is a rally great hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. The bed is medium/hard with a nice seating area. Free Internet, close to Bart and a really good budget option close to San Francisco. Clean and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Super8ElCerrito, Owner at Hotel Mira Vista, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a few words about our Hotel. Clean and Friendly and comfortable is what our team trive for everyday

The Super 8 team

Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8ElCerrito, Owner at Hotel Mira Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I checked in and got to my room fine. I feel asleep and was called at 1:30 in the morning because i was given the wrong room and was booked under the wrong name. I find this hard to believe as my id was copied, but I guess it was just copied and not used for verification. I was also recalled back at 2 in the morning to be informed that my card was declined. The room was what i expected but to be bother in the at 1:30 and 2 am after I had been checked in since 10:30pm is ridiculous. Im not sure if I would stay at a super 8 again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for notifying us. We are so sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay with us, in particular the service. We have taken step to retrain our night auditor and we will make sure that this dose not happen again. Please give us the opportunity to serve you when ever you visit this area again.Again we sincerely apologize.

The Super 8 Team

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have stayed at this Super 8 a few times and the staff is always nice and helpful. The rooms are a good size and always clean. The price is slightly steep but seems inline for the same quality in the area. My only real complaint is the very small pillows. There are three small, flat pillows on the bed each time I went and it takes all three to be comfortable. I have decided to bring my own for this reason. Other than that complaint I enjoy my stay and would gladly return for a future stay if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8ElCerrito, Owner at Hotel Mira Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a few words about our Hotel, Thank you for making our Super 8 as your prefered choice to stay when ever you are visiting this area. Our staff will gladly provide you with extra pillows on your next visit if so desired. Looking forward to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here on the strenght of your reviews, so thank you! We stayed two nights so we could visit San Fran without using our rental car, as we were on a road trip. It is ideally located for the BART, Safeway and a great Dennys just yards away. The rooms were out of this world, I even took photos I was that impressed, modern, fresh, great art, well arranged and thought out. The staff were fabulous, the lady on reception, was bubbly, chatty and very helpful. We felt very safe, the rooms were immaculate and wish we could of stayed longer. Would definately stay here again and again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a few words about our Hotel. Should your travel in the future brings you to this area again we would more then happy to accomodate, We will do all we can not only to meet your expectations but try very hard to exceed that.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a deal as far as price. I was visiting a son at UC Berkeley and this is about 6 imiles away or 2 exits via I-80. Hotel was visible at the bottom of the I-80 exit coming from SF. Very big room, more like a suite, with frig and microwave. Free Wifi. Nice new Safeway supermarket is two blocks away. OK but not great breakfast included.

I didn't give a top rating for sleep because the mattress was too soft but otherwise a real deal.

Top rating due to price.

Room Tip: Had a room on the side away from I-80 - nice and quiet. Ask for a king sized bed.