“Great atmosphere B+ food really nice chop-sticks”

Sa-Wooei Thai Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 88 Restaurants in El Cerrito
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I liked being up high and looking down at the street.
I didn't like the amount of privacy, None, the tables are all in a row and you can hear everyone's conversation and watch them eat. But a pretty nice place very nice service, I would go back.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good, descent Thai food high above San Pablo blvd..

Reviewed March 6, 2010

I'm on a food quest to try every hidden, nondescript Asian, Latino, whatever restaurant, joint, etc. from Richmond to Oakland, using San Pablo Ave. as the main corridor (detours as necessary). Sa-Wooei was a place I've been meaning to try for some time as the location is so unique and it stands out (and above - literally) the rest. Having been to Thailand and eaten anything and everything, I'm always looking to recreate some of the magic here in the States. Well, Sa Wooei doesn't disappoint and we ate until our stomachs hurt. The Thai Chicken Salad and specialty of the house - crispy duck were fantastic. On my rating scale from 1-10 (10 is almost impossible) this gets an 8 and that's really good.

Reviewed April 9, 2009

Since I'm watching my budget more these days, I don't go as often as I used to, but the food has always been very good and the wait staff extremely nice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook