Motel 6 El Centro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(El Centro)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stopped on a 2-day jaunt & found a nicely updated property. Paint was fresh & room was clean. Bathroom (shower stall only) had a black granite-like vanity & other modern fixtures. Floor throughout was an attractive faux bamboo, much nicer than carpet full of who knows what kind of dirt.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank seatownsd
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Right off the highway as we headed for San Diego. One of the finest Motel 6 I have ever stayed in, even though there was a little trouble with a key card lock system that did not work on my arrival. Promptly fixed. Room 123 is poolside and has two beds; recently remodeled. Grassy area right outside for the dog and plenty of kids swimming to stop and pet him. Coffee was available before 7:00a.m. LG flat screen tv. Clean, with the new continental style Motel 6 seems to like. Thanks goodness I got a blue room instead of the wild orange rooms. No carpeting; the new cane look on the floor which allows the floors to be kept much cleaner.
Travel a mile down the street and turn left and you are in El Centro with a few shops, bars, and that is about it. The mall is close by on the highway. There are lots of fast food and sit down places right outside the motel and a Carls right next door.
The entire weekend rate, senior discount, with tax was about $47 and that included the free wifi. Ask at the desk for the password. The internet was fast and worked perfectly. It is well worth planning your stop here is you are traveling in the area or through it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank TravelerWithDog
Armando Q, General Manager at Motel 6 El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Greetings,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4662 El Centro. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Armando Quintero
Motel 6 El Centro, CA

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had never stayed at this Motel 6 before but definetly will do it again. The motel is located in a safe area and its staff is great. Luv it!

Room Tip: Facing the pool rooms are the my choice!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Clean and quiet budget motel. Convenient to Interstate 8 and main street of El Centro.

Room Tip: Quiet and clean motel right off Interstate 8. Only fast food joints in immediate area, but the main part of El Centro is a short drive away.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place is being remolded and looked to be mostly done. I lucked out and got a new room with the flat screen TV which I like because it makes streaming from Nefflix easier when the internet works. This brings me to the one issue I had, internet access and i am not sure this is just a motel6 issue as my cell phone also had lousy access. During my stay there were major wind storms which I think were causing most of the issues.

There are a lot of places and stores nearby but be careful crossing the extremely busy street to get to them.

Service was good, parking was easy and the area seemed pretty quiet at night.

Room Tip: Be careful crossing the highway, walk the extra block to the crosswalk.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Wayne J
Armando Q, Manager at Motel 6 El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,