Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Marriott again lives up the the high standards that they set for themselves. Rooms are nice and large, exceptionally clean, linens are well kept and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We attended a funeral for a fallen soldier in Brawley so we appreciated the attention to detail that they always place on customer service etc at a time when our emotions were fragile. Breakfast was also very good. And I was happy to have it near the mall as I forgot to pack my dress and had to buy a new one. We were able to stop back by later and change our clothes and check out info on the internet that we needed. Thanks Marriott!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Boatingmama61

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed here on business, was located close to restaurants and stores. Clean room, comfy bed, nice water pressure. Good breakfast selections.
My only complaint would be the air conditioner unit. It was so loud everytime it kicked on that it woke me up. Needless to say I didn't exactly get a good night sleep.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I booked two rooms at the fairfield inn El centro between 4/27/12-4/29/12. Both rooms where maintained consistently clean through my stay here. The breakfast was adequate, though a little more variety in terms of the hot sandwiches would have been appreciated. The location of the property was superb as a shopping centre was adjacent. There was also a Starbucks coffee shop next to the hotel which my wife appreciated. My sister found the wifi speed to be inadequate for streaming video, but fine for web browsing. The tele had adequate programming available, and was mostly HD. The staff was always courteous, and helpful. We received early check in at our request. I would certainly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank giovanni2007
Reviewed May 4, 2012

It is a good option if you want to shop 'til you drop. The hotel is opposite the mall, but it is a good idea to have a car. The breakfast was good and staff ready to help. The rooms are clean and have free wireless. The hotel is a few miles from the Mexicali checkpoint, approximately 20 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Not ADA friendly, and poor quality breakfast. Rooms are okay, and seemed to be clean.

Room Tip: Typical experience for hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TxRanger9
Reviewed February 21, 2012

stayed here several times for business, Since there is no restaurant in the hotel, its a big plus that you are next to the mall and restaurants, unless you have a car of course. rooms are OK, clean. Breakfast also OK, free wireless, gym. Friendly staff. All you need on a business trip I would say

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I spend three nights a month here and consider it home. The staff is so friendly and helpful. All of my needs are met. I can conduct business here with ease. I stayed in El Centro for many years before this hotel was built and went from one hotel to another. I would never stay anywhere but the Fairfield when I am in town.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 19 in El Centro

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro? Share your experiences!