“Good stay”

Super 8 El Centro
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
“Good stay”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The parking lot was empty when we pulled up. The exterior is dingy and needs a good cleaning and updating. However, the room was perfectly clean. They serve a free breakfast but I can't comment because I woke up too late. I wouldn't stay here again because for almost the same price I can stay across the street where its nicer.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank ntm138

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Simi Valley
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Let us start with the heater. It was just a little quieter then a jet engine at take off, say 120dB so we had to turn it off because it would wake us all up every hour or so. But that was no big deal because the door had about a 1/4” gap so we had ample outside air pouring in all night. Too bad it was winter. I spent my night monitoring the sheets as the bed had no mattress cover. I mean, only about a thousand people slept on that spot my five year daughter had her face. Another fine point was the toilet. It had a leak so it would constantly run. Good news however was there was only one roll of toilet paper which my children quickly dispatched. I cannot vouch for the continental breakfast since ObamaCare has not kicked I did not want to risk a trip to the hospital to have my stomach pumped. I went to visit my family across the street from the Howard Johnson. We stayed there once before so even though it seemed peculiar that the parking lot was empty I decided to go with what I knew instead of trying an unknown. Now I know why.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dennisburgenstrife

Travelers are raving about these El Centro hotels

california
Reviewed October 16, 2008

Could not ask for more at the price, excellent value

• Liked — had everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travelers also viewed these El Centro hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 19 in El Centro
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Holiday Inn Express El Centro

Been to Super 8 El Centro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 El Centro

Property: Super 8 El Centro
Address: 1575 Ocotillo Dr, El Centro, CA 92243-4214 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn)
Location: United States > California > California Desert > El Centro
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in El Centro
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 El Centro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn El Centro Hotel El Centro