“Love this one,,”

Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in El Centro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

After a terrible experience at the restaurant next door, we proceeded to this one and it was sure worthwhile. Our food was awesome, the service was great. We would certainly eat here again. Lasagna is one of the best I have eaten. Lunch menu is reasonably priced with great size portions.. Can't go wrong with this one...

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very busy at 6 PM but we were able to score a table in the bar. Noisy! We had to talk very loud to hear each other. Food was just so so. My Chicken Parm was over cooked and dry. Service was just average. Our server came to our table very fast and returned with our drinks promptly but to get refills we had to flag her down. Probably will never go back on a payday Friday!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The salad with Shrimp was really good. The service was great and I would definitely eat here again. This was a Monday and I didn't have to wait at all for a table.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

like the staff at the hotel, the waiter was very friendly and inquired about my bike trip and business. Left me alone when i received a cell call and always made sure to top off whatever i was drinking.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Love to come here when in town. Great cheap happy hour, try many different types beer only $2 each. Good pizzas for 1/2 off in the bar.