Holiday Inn Express El Centro
Hotels.com
$129
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$119
$42
$40
$46
$55
All reviewscinnamon rollsking size bednext morningrooms are spaciousother hotelsstaff was friendlywithout hesitationa great stayrecommend this hotelrefrigerator and microwaveoutdoor poolhotel is greatfree breakfastin townhiebusinessfreeway
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed June 8, 2004

This Holiday Inn Express in El Centro was the first stop on a honeymoon trip up the coast. Upon arrival we were greeted by being informed our reservations were not in the computer. The desk staff seemed unconcerned, telling us they could easily provide me with a room of equal value. That was fine, but all I could think about was the extra time spent restating my information and credit card number.
The room was VERY nice and the best part of the whole stay. Small, but very professional and comfortable.
That night my wife and I were bothered by some loud, thumping bass - I went up front to complain and found a very loud dance/party taking place in the ballroom just 5 doors down from our room. (My original reservation had asked for a room on the top floor.)
When the thumping subsided VERY late that night, the fire alarm went off - a scruciatingly piercing alarm that went on for a very long time because it appeared (from listening to the front desk staff) no one knew how to shut it off. It would go off several more times that night, well into the morning hours.
I woke the next morning expecting to make use of the excercise room but instead found it filled with fans and was told by staff that the fire sprinklers had drenched the carpet and the area was off limits.

I will not stay in this hotel again. It was so frustrating I am wary of ANY Holiday Inn Express now.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member