Comfort Inn & Suites
$105
$67
$55
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhotel staybreakfast hoursexcellent customer servicenight persongreat bargainsouthern californianight's restroom was cleanclean placefresh fruitexcellent stayhotel is greatoutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastparking lot
Reviewed January 19, 2012

What usually stands out about a hotel for me is the service. After reading so many bad reviews about service in El Centro, I was hesitant to surprise my fiancee on his birthday with an upgraded rooom from his usual Rodeway Inn work room. I am a Priority Club Member and decided to check him in at the Holiday Inn Express, not knowing that the hotel was 100% smoke free. HIE apologized for not having this issue updated on their website and they made every effort to accomodate me. She made a phone call then informed me to go to the Comfort Inn and that Yurein would take care of me there. I was hesitant at first, but this was last minute and I was tired from the drive over from San Diego so off I went.
When I arrived, I was a little surprised by the cleanliness and decor of the hotel. I wasn't expecting much, but so far this expectation was being exceeded. And then I met Yurein. After explaining my mishap with HIE, and the surprise birthday plan for my fiancee, Yurein immediately went to work at securing a lovely balcony suite. I was only supposed to get a standard room at the HIE, but for far less the price, the king suite with a balcony was far more impressive. Because Yurein greeted me with a warm smile while listening attentively to my needs, my fiancee's birthday surprise went off without a hitch. He said he felt like a king after a very long, hardworking day at the plant and that he finally had some good night's rest in comfy bed.
I have since joined choice privilege hotel rewards program because of my positive experience at this hotel and look forward to visiting more often. I truly hope that management recognizes that they have a gem in Yurein, so that she may continue to greet weary travelers with her warm smile and excellent customer service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2011

it has been the worst experience I have had in a hotel, the service provided by the 2 managers at the frontdesk was terrible!!! They are not just incompitent but they were also offensive and  rude to people that were calling me from my officce to my room!!!
I went with a group and when we got there and did the check in, I gave them a cash payment and they Didnt issue me a receip (they said they couldnt because it was a partial payment) and at the end of the week, the front desk didnt accept the total of the payment I gave them, and they made me pay AGAIN... So take your precautions and be careful with these peoples... Terrible terrible experience...

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Our group stayed there two really bad weeks weeks, to start DON'T stay in the part of the hotel around the bar if you want to sleep before 2am, the POOL and SPA was closed by the HEALTH DEPARTMENT, the staff recommended we use the pool after 5:00 pm when the inspectors go home, yuk . The GYM doesn't have an A/C that works, the ICE Machine in the bar building never worked the two weeks we were there, we are now staying at a different place for the next month we are there the HOLIDAY INN. The only bright spot was the breakfast there, the morning lady really tried to keep people happy.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank travaler749
Reviewed June 2, 2010

My Wife and I stayed at this hotel for several days last fall. It was a very good experience and quit inexpensive. The golfing in the area at the two courses is cheep, there is no other way to describe it. No crowds and when we were done we returned to the hotel to soak in the hot tub. It was well cared for as were the rooms. Great bed and a very good breakfast all included with the room. The pool is not heated, that was not what we hoped for but most of the year they have to put ice in it to cool it down so it makes sense. We had a great stay and would recommend it to anyone. The owner takes a personal interest in his guests and it show. I meant to do this after we got home but just didn't get around to it. There are many very good restaurants in the area as well and they are very reasonable priced.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Our stay at the Comfort Inn was lovely. I was there for work, and the hotel was an easy and comfortable location. The staff were extremely helpful and kept asking if there was anything they could do to help. The continental breakfast was surprisingly good. About an hour after I left to go back to San Diego, I got a call from the hotel saying I had left a garment bag hanging in the closet of my room. I had booked the hotel online, so the hotel had gotten in touch with the booking agency to get my contact information. I figured I would never see my skirt and top again, having had similar experiences with other hotels. The hotel manager, Sam, took my information, and sure enough, my belongings arrived in the mail shortly thereafter. I really like that skirt, and was so thankful that the staff took the time, expense and care to get my things back to me. I would definitely stay there any time I go back to El Centro for business.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Dre779
gmca755, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2015

Dear Guest,

sam singhI
gm
comfort inn & suites el centro
760-335-3502