Sun Valley Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crown Motel(El Centro)
Quality Inn(El Centro)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The room was reserved I arrived late and the door could not be opened, I was sent back to the room 5 times before the owner tried the door and could not open it. I was given another room until the morning when her husband could open the door. I was told I would be charged for the regular room. I had reserved a Jacuzzi suite. The next day I was given the suite and it did not have a fridge or microwave as advertised. They brought one in but it would not plug into the wall..
To top it all off the air conditioner kept tripping the breaker. after trying to repair it three times I had had enough and told them I did not want to stay.
When I checked out I was charged 69.99 instead of the 39.99 that is posted on the front of the building.
When I asked why she said it was a bigger room, I was only in the room 4 hours and did not use the shower etc..
All in All this was a terrible experience and I would not tell anyone to stay there

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple