* Sapna (the front desk lady) was very nice and friendly.
* Room was clean and worth the price.
* Only 2 miles from the freeway and it is close to eating joints and shopping.
* Just keep in mind that this is not a luxury hotel - so, don't expect too much :)
* There is coffee and juice, but no breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property sits in the heart of El Centro with 50 rooms we can accomodate everyone as we have single rooms, double rooms and 2 suites. We have Free Parking, WiFi and Free continental breakfast. We are a straight shot from the freeway and we are close to the Solar project near the calexico border. We appreciate the families and our business travelers. Come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Super Star Inn & Suites El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.