“Good food”

Exotic Thai Bistro
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in El Centro
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's been in business at least ten years.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place is great if you are looking for something exotic. Basically there's not much of these types of options in the Valley so the food is actually pretty good. I would recommend it.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The staff was attentive, fast and polite. We were surprised with the great meal we had out in the middle of nowhere El Centro! Super clean restaurant, great and extensive menu. Will be a must stop if we ever end up in El Centro again!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I met a colleague at this location when we were in El Centro for a presentation. I read the reviews and had high expectations. The food was wonderful and I was not disappointed. It was a little hard however to know exactly where the restaurant was located though because although there is a huge sign by the road, there was no actual sign on the door to the building, or on any windows etc... The restaurant is located in a strip mall so it really could have been in any one of the sections along the building. My colleague made the same mistake so I was reassured it was not just me. They would be better off putting some sort of sign on the building as well. Other than that, I would highly recommend this place, great good, clean tables, and service was great. The decor could have been improved, but I'm not all about the setting, I'd rather have clean surroundings at the very least, and great food. This place offered both.

1  Thank littled6607
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had heard about this place and so I really wanted to try it out. I was not disappointed.
We were there for lunch, we started out with the exotic spring rolls and they were delicious! The presentation was quite something as well. Then one ordered a soup and the other a salad; both were very tasty and filling.

1  Thank marros1960
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I asked the front desk clerks at the Holiday Inn which restaurants were the best in town. I'm on the road in a new city/state and I didn't want to eat at the same old, same old chain places. They told me that Exotic Thai Bistro was really good (and Jalisco's Grill also, which isn't on Tripadvisor for some reason) so I took both of their suggestions and ate at Jalisco's for dinner and Exotic Thai Bistro for lunch. Amazing, awesome and delicious at both places.

The thai food was surprising to me. I've eaten Thai before, but I didn't expect to find such tasty authentic dishes in the middle of the desert! I ordered a couple of dishes and asked that they were medium-spicy, and I am glad that I didn't ask for hot-spicy! The medium was almost TOO spicy for me, which I loved. The food was delicious. The portions were huge too, so I was able to take the rest to go and snack on later. I will probably stop by this place again on my return trip...unless the kind folks at the Holiday Inn can suggest even better places. They were on-point with this one!

1  Thank JJcanSkate