“Great mid east food”

Ranked #18 of 318 Restaurants in El Cajon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Four of us had the feast for 3 and was enough food for 6. Delish food for the most part. Hummus could use more flavor, but the bread was great. Most of the meat was very good, some just average. Great service and will go back soon.

1  Thank noshdick

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

First... awesome people.. GREAT food... huge portions. Will be back again. Baba ghanouj super tasty and homemade pitas were heaven. Veggie choices are good too

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Dropped in one night for dinner and was amazed at the portion sizes, flavors, and service. They treat you like family. I'm extremely picky about Persian food and this place was FANTASTIC!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our first time we ordered individual meals and then we saw another table get their multi-person platter. After that, we always ordered the platter for two, which is really for four! The food is great but I wish they'd bring back the indoor tent décor. That was so much fun!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was invited by some Iraqi co-workers to this place for lunch. Have been back a few times, with, friends, family, co-workers. Every time I have had wonderful food. I love the hummous, tabouli, flat bread and kebab the best. Getting a feast for 3 is getting enough food for a feast of 5 with left overs. I'm salivating thinking of it! Service is on the slower side but it is a place to relax and enjoy your company. They also do take out. They have a tent inside which is kind of cool if you have a larger party, to dine under it.

Been to Ali BABA Restaurant? Share your experiences!