“Good Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I enjoyed the rancho and specialty baja roll. I like spicy food and these rolls did the job. Onion soup was good too.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Don't waste your time or money going here when there are so many much better places to get Japanese food. How can you serve burned gyoza? - they did. And you should NEVER get sushi rice wrong. Mine was so sloppy it was falling out of the seaweed wrap is was in - not good. And the batter on the "tempura"??? NOT tempura batter that's for sure- it would have been forgivable I suppose if it tasted any good. We all know good Japanese fare these days, don't we? Well you won't find it here.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

this place was just flat out bad, the hostess had an attitude problem like she was burdened by us being there, there sushi was just not that fresh tasting and poor selections of sushi and drinks

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This local sushi bar is always packed, which means that the sushi and other dishes are usually very fresh. The sushi chefs are no more than roll makers and they aren't any more Japanese than I am. That's the problem. Still, in a pinch, I go there and I demand that someone make me sushi.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have been here 20 times. It is less crowded now than four years ago. The food is quite good. The atmosphere is loud. Ambiance is poor unless you like crowded small tables and lots of TVs. But there is a good sushi bar. The full meals like steak with shrimp kinda Bennihana's style is excellent. Sushi tacos are good.