“Okay place to eat”
Review of Sizzler - CLOSED

Sizzler
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was our first time at a Sizzler and you had to pre-order your meal and go by pictures on the wall. Had I known the salad bar was so huge, with such a variety of foods, I would have just ordered that. The food was plentiful but not the best I've had from steakhouse type restaurants. I thought it was a tad pricey.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a good experience at this Sizzler, the food is good and the service is adequate, most of it is buffet style. I must admit my main course of Hibachi Chicken left a lot to be desired, it was a very small portion and the chicken was dry. The soup and salad bar was well stocked and clean.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

i came to eat at sizzler a few times a month and is always good the times that we have to wait to have a table hasn't be a long wait the food is good and salad is always fresh the prices are good
not to expensive, so I know I will be eating here again soon

1  Thank moses04
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This Sizzler is conveniently located across from the Westfield Shopping Mall in El Cajon. It is a nice alternative to the mall food court. We often go here when I don’t feel like cooking dinner and we want a good steak or seafood dinner. The atmosphere is very nice and the salad/soup/dessert buffet is wonderful. Service is also excellent.

1  Thank AMY L
Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you used to like Sizzler back in the day and it fizzled out on you....Well, try this one!
I have not cared for the Sizzler Brand for awhile but this Sizzle is everything a Great Sizzler used to be! Great Prepared Food, Great Staff, Clean, Buffet stocked regularly, and still fair prices!
I know that there is not many Sizzlers left that still produce Great food and selections but this one does!

2  Thank Dave A