“This was a fast trip to attend a friends funeral. The...”

Super 8 El Cajon CA
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in El Cajon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very nice room. Newly renovated, looked good. Never could log on to the internet though. The surrounding neighborhood was well kept.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

During my stay here, I found that the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was older, but they are working hard to upgrade it.
Being handicapped, I got an accessible non smoking room. The room was a bit small, but the bathroom was large and easy to move around in. The walk-in shower was easy to get in and out of, and the fold down seat made showering easy..
With the friendly staff who seemed truly in tune with their guests needs, I will certainly be staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Fairly easy access for handicapped, with elevator to all floors.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael H
Bogotá, Colombia
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Easy access from the freeway. The room was exactly as pictured and was pretty quiet during our stay. hotel personnel was helpful. it's located in a walking distance from restaurants, jack in the box, mediterranean cuisine and a home town buffet. Gas station across the street. The police department it's located a few blocks away. powerful wifi signal.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at your location on 10/31/13. I am very dissatisfied with my stay. After finding a live roach in the room I informed the frond desk of this. Katy, the front desk clerk was very rude. I wanted to cancel my reservation or some type of compensation for the room. She informed me that she could let me cancel my second night for free, or that I could change rooms or get 10% off of the first night only. I asked to speak to management she informed me that they were unavailable. I asked when they would be available she said she had no idea. I left my name and number for them to call me. I would have been satisfied with a nice apology and one night free stay. I am terrified of roaches and it made me have a terrible stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

#2 of 14 in El Cajon
Relax Inn and Suites
Relax Inn and Suites
#6 of 14 in El Cajon

Been to Super 8 El Cajon CA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 El Cajon CA

Property: Super 8 El Cajon CA
Address: 471 N Magnolia Ave, Interstate 8 and Magnolia Ave Exit, El Cajon, CA 92020 (Formerly Rodeway Inn El Cajon)
Location: United States > California > El Cajon
Free Breakfast Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in El Cajon
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 El Cajon CA 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Super 8 El Cajon CA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn El Cajon