“always stay here”

Best Western Continental Inn
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in El Cajon
Reviewed June 13, 2011

On June 8, 2011 I came back to the Best Western Continental Inn for the 4 year out of 5 years. I will always come back here because it is so nice and the front desk is always nice. On June 8 after 1pm I was ready to check in after a long 7 drive from Las Vegas Nevada and spending couple of hours touring the Midway Air Craft Carrier. I meet the front desk rep later Identifed as Eddie Daboussi, but what I didn't no was I was talking to the General Manager. I told him I visit every year and since nothing was ready yet, he upgraded my statis to a Sutie. When I enter my room I had a nice living area and the sutie was the best. After I check out he said call me personaly for yopur next stay.
To Eddie, Pablo and a lady I meet, I don't no her name she spoke with a acsent but not Spanish THANK YOU for the best stay ever.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Padre_Dave_1958

Reviewed April 9, 2011

WiFi is advertised, but not available. I am currently connected to the Super 8 router accross the freeway. This one has not worked since we got here. Front desk say that they are working on the problem. This is the 5th day without WiFi. If you advertise an amenitiy, you should provide it or reduce the room rate. Ya sure. Front desk clerk is very nasty. Customers calling from outside were somehow routed to the phone in my room. When I told the front desk, she told me that was impossible and that it didn't happen. It did happen at least 9 times over the 5 days we were here. We have stayed at this property several times over the last few years, but I doubt that we will again. Reserved a king bed room, but was given one with a queen bed.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel for a week in January over the past few years and it only gets better. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nice with juice, coffee, pastries, waffles, cereal and hard-boiled eggs. The breakfast room is spotless and well-stocked. The patron's laundry was also clean and well-maintained. The sound proofing is impressive and even the rooms near the highway are quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

This Best Western has the most comfortable beds I've slept on in a very long time. It has easy access off of I-8, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
We got there late, and did not use the pool.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2010

The service is great this is the 3rd time that we stayed at this hotel. The price it was great. The check in-checkout was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

When I checked in, the woman at the front desk seemed to be put off that I came in to check-in around 3pm. She was very short and didn't even offer to provide directions to my room. I had to ask her where to go. One of the bath towels had blood and other stains on it. Not the best place to stay in El Cajon.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2010

The hotel is right off the freeway. The rooms are clean and nice sized. But they do not have DVD players. And the pool was rather dirty and the Jacuzzi was ICE COLD!! When called the front desk about it they claimed the heater was on high. However looking through the gate at the heater you could see it was on LOW.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Lodge Of La Mesa
#5 of 8 in La Mesa
Rodeway Inn San Diego Near Qualcomm Stadium
Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU

Been to Best Western Continental Inn? Share your experiences!