We had to spend one evening in El Cajon and this was the closest place. The room was surprisingly nice, actually large, with a balcony overlooking a putting green. The bathroom was very nice-sized as well. The rooms face the golf course, so all you hear at night is muffled traffic; in the morning you may hear golfers. Both the reservation staff and the front desk people were very pleasant.
The place would be perfect If it wasn't for 1) the loud in-wall air conditioning and 2) the fact that you can only get two queen beds (no kings are available unless you get a suite).
If you are ever unfortunate enough to have to spend a night in El Cajon this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycuan Golf Resort is located in the serene Dehesa Valley, just 20 minutes east of San Diego International Airport. Our relaxing property features 54 holes of Ted Robinson-designed golf nestled among 425 acres of resort accommodations, Red Tail Grill and Echo's Lounge, and the relaxing Primrose Spa. Each of our 100 guest rooms and suites features a view of the golf courses or swimming pools. Sycuan Casino is a short 3 miles away and is accessible by complimentary shuttle. As San Diego's only 3-course golf resort, Sycuan invites you to enjoy the variety of golf and resort amenities we offer, in a picturesque, relaxing location. Sycuan Golf Resort offers all the accommodations and amenities you would expect from a first class destination resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sycuan Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycuan Golf And Tennis Resort
- Sycuan Golf & Tennis Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Resort