Hello we are from Phoenix, AZ, since it was fall, the staycation was up in price. My wife found this resort, we choose the spa package and it is fantastic. The pools, heated and not many people, the staff excellent, if you read any of my other reviews I believe this is my first excellent. They did not nickle and Dime us, Quiet at night, we never made it to San Diego, so that says a lot. If golf is your thing this would be an excellent choice. The restuarants are excellent, Just stay a few days its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycuan Golf Resort is located in the serene Dehesa Valley, just 20 minutes east of San Diego International Airport. Our relaxing property features 54 holes of Ted Robinson-designed golf nestled among 425 acres of resort accommodations, Red Tail Grill and Echo's Lounge, and the relaxing Primrose Spa. Each of our 100 guest rooms and suites features a view of the golf courses or swimming pools. Sycuan Casino is a short 3 miles away and is accessible by complimentary shuttle. As San Diego's only 3-course golf resort, Sycuan invites you to enjoy the variety of golf and resort amenities we offer, in a picturesque, relaxing location. Sycuan Golf Resort offers all the accommodations and amenities you would expect from a first class destination resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Sycuan Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycuan Golf And Tennis Resort
- Sycuan Golf & Tennis Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Resort