I had to be at a meeting in El Cajon. You may be aware that El Cajon lacks nice hotels. But I did not want to fight traffic in and out of San Diego. Well, I found a great place to stay. This is a good and tennis place, but it is 10 to 15 minutes into town. Facilities are kind of 1960's look motel court, but nicely upgraded to current. New fixtures in the bath. Nice and comfortable beds. Good desk and power connections. The restaurant had GREAT food. Good options and good service. Conclusion: if you need to be in el Cajon, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycuan Golf Resort is located in the serene Dehesa Valley, just 20 minutes east of San Diego International Airport. Our relaxing property features 54 holes of Ted Robinson-designed golf nestled among 425 acres of resort accommodations, Red Tail Grill and Echo's Lounge, and the relaxing Primrose Spa. Each of our 100 guest rooms and suites features a view of the golf courses or swimming pools. Sycuan Casino is a short 3 miles away and is accessible by complimentary shuttle. As San Diego's only 3-course golf resort, Sycuan invites you to enjoy the variety of golf and resort amenities we offer, in a picturesque, relaxing location. Sycuan Golf Resort offers all the accommodations and amenities you would expect from a first class destination resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sycuan Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycuan Golf And Tennis Resort
- Sycuan Golf & Tennis Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Hotel El Cajon
- Sycuan Resort