“Looking for a local Haunt”

Hooley's Irish Pub & Grill
Ranked #13 of 327 Restaurants in El Cajon
Cuisines: British
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I had been looking for a place to call my local and I have found it. Really great menu, good prices, consisting of many authentic British dishes. I am British, so I know these things!! Central to the Edward's Theaters, it's in a great location and is an ideal place to have dinner before a movie. It's a cozy, old world style pub that makes me feel relaxed and warm. For those looking for a bar with sports on TV then this seems to be the place too. The staff is always friendly and quick. Sometimes I feel a little rushed by the wait staff but it's not an issue all in all. Oh and they ahve a great Shandy! I look forward to spending more time at Hooley's in Rancho San Diego.

1  Thank Aukgalgg

Been to Hooley's Irish Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!