No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Singing Hills Country Club - Willow Glen Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This challenging par 72 course measures 6,600 yards from the back tees, which features tight, narrow fairways, with the Sweetwater River coming into play on many holes.
El Cajon, California
“golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good course, good conditions. Usually can make tee times on TeeOff.com at discounted rates. Have a good lounge for after golf drinks and also a good restaurant.

Visited March 2014

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful rooms, great rates, and wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

My high school reunion was hosted here so I booked a room rather than drive back to my parents' home.
The front desk staff were very courteous, very friendly, and quite helpful.
I was a little apprehensive because the exterior, while well maintained, doesn't look too different from when I was a kid.
What a pleasant surprise!
My first floor corner room was gorgeous, very spacious, clean, and had a great view! I don't often take a photo of hotel rooms but I did this time. It was such a nice room.
I compared my photos to their website and judging by the website pictures, I guess I had a one bedroom suite. I'm surprised, given the low rate I paid. So I'd say it is an even better value!
I didn't golf, but I heard from some of my former classmates they had a really good time on the course.

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Update the name”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's the Sycuan Golf Resort now. Very walkable course. Par 3 #12 is their signature hole. Not too many courses end with a Par 3 on the 18th. If your running a one-day tournament, Oak Glen with a Par 5 18th is probably a better choice.

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The course is in great shape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

This course is a winner!! It is never crowded, it is reasonable to play and it is in great shape. It is in much better shape than it's neighboring courses. The food is also very good and it is delightful to sit on the patio in these warm, balmy nights under the east county sky. It is a perfect place for an afternoon 18 holes and dinner

Visited May 2013