“Good Medium Price Chain For American Food”

Black Angus Steakhouse - El Cajon
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - El Cajon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 353 Restaurants in El Cajon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I have been going here for at least 10 years. The food is above average and is mostly beef and ribs. It is clean, service is friendly, price is medium. If you are looking for American Food in this area IMHO this is a good choice. I had the prime rib here a couple of weeks ago and it was quite good.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was looking for a thanksgiving meal available in the evening. This met that criteria. I was not expecting anything special and that was what I got, nothing special. Not a lot of care went into that meal but who wants to work thanksgiving.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good food - good steaks. Good menu choices. Acceptably pleasant service. Good sized servings at a price that won't break the back. Ok but nothing to rave about. Might be back

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have been coming here for 24 years, have been asking for Roxi for 24 years She just was voted 2nd place in the Union Tribune Best Server Best of San Diego Poll, and best Server in East County and she deserves the vote.I Always eat lunch here because of their lunch specials Look in the paper for the 8.50 lunch and get an entree and 2 sides A drink is required. Can not beat the price and save a lot over the dinner prices anywhere. Always greeted at the door by Monique. She is one of the best Hostesses ever. 7 years of her great service. Tim the GM pays attention to details and listens to his customers. Always on the ball, Some shift Managers I love Andrea and just added Randy the former GM at Hometown Buffet in El Cajon. If you miss him head to Black Angus and get the great service he has always given you. Andrea is very nice and terrific personality. Love the expiditor Beth she is super The food is always great Can not say enough on how good this place is,. Works with groups,parties try them you'll like them,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I came here on Friday night close to closing time. We sat we waited and finally the waiter took our drink order. Then we waited some more and when the waiter came back to apologize for the wait I had to ask him if he could atlest bring me some water. This is after about 20 minutes. By now we are getting pretty upset, but our drinks came and shortly there after our food arrived. My husband had asked for an end cut of Prime Rib as he likes his meat a little more well done which we told the waiter that if they didn't have an end cut to let us know and he would change his order. Instead they brought him out a bloody slab of meat. My meal on the other hand was a chicken sandwitch and fries. I have never seen more greasy fries in my life not even at the worst greasy dive in town. So so sad. We asked to pay for our drinks as either of us were unable to eat the food presented to us. They gracously let the whole bill slide and this is were their one start came from. I do not usually write such bad reviews but just because it is late at night the service and food quality should not deminish in a high end restaurant when you have to pay $25 or more dollars for your food. We generally like the food here but services is # one so sorry Black Angus you have failed big time.

Been to Black Angus Steakhouse - El Cajon? Share your experiences!