“late night dining”
Review of Fred's Old Fashioned Hamburgers - CLOSED

Fred's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
Reviewed April 16, 2013

love the bacon hamburger and fries and a shake prices arent that bad
I came to this place at least twice a month customer service I wont say is good or bad is just not what I spec from this business you get better customer service and more friendly personnel from a chain fast food restaurant, but the food still good!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just ate at Fred's in Alpine before flying back to England later today. My husband said his hamburger was delicious and so was my chicken burger. As for the chips, they were crinkly and crispy and miles ahead of MacDonald's fries. MacDonalds has just opened up the road from Fred's so please do give this excellent burger cafe a try.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Want good burgers? Good crinkle fries and smooth root beer? Go to Fred's. bring your old fashioned car.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

To go with that mind blowing burger you can order crinkly fries and they are so hot and crispy with soft centers. The best part of the burgers are the juicy patty and crispy edges. The root beer actually tastes like old fashion root beer. If that we're not enough check out the cars on the car weekends out there. Good place for motorcycle groups to collect for a good bite. One of San Diego's best kept secrets.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I am old fashioned and Love a Malt but they are hard to come by. I have eaten at Fred's location in Alpine since 2007 and loved when he opened in El Cajon and I am a regular now. Great Burgers huge, they have a 2 pounder you can have them cut in 4's and feed a whole family with Burgers the old fashioned way and yummy