“HUGE PLACE”
Review of Sycuan Casino

Sycuan Casino
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in El Cajon
More attraction details
Owner description: A 24-hour casino and entertainment complex that features favorite games like Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Off-Track Betting and Bingo.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were shocked by the size of this place. We gambled and did come out a little ahead. There are thousands of machines and a huge non-smoking area. We were impressed.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were treated well. Didn't win. They had a nice package for enrolling in the players club, including a free buffet with crab legs.

1  Thank charlessU2671YE
Reviewed June 29, 2014

An intimate and all round nice concert venue. Sound is good and seats, comfortable. Have seen big band, pop, country and rock (70's) concerts.

3  Thank K D
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Come to this casino for promotions, but everytime I come the I spend a good part of my time waiting in line, like the buffet and bingo. For this reason I give it Sycuan a poor rating.

4  Thank Chaz1955
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The casino was very nice, clean and well maintained. I went with my boyfriend for a date-night outing to play bingo. The staff was friendly and accommodating, although a little slow. I appreciated that they provided smoking and non-smoking areas and loved the ability to play both manually and electronically. We ended up winning $600....not a bad haul for three hours of play. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Yvette S