“Best Pizza in Siskiyou County”
Review of Pizza Factory

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Part of the Pizza Factory chain
Description: Part of the Pizza Factory chain
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Gary's Pizza Factory is last years Business of the Year. This was a unanimous decision. They are a long standing business with literally the best pizza in Siskiyou County with exceptional service. Game room upstairs, large screen TV for sporting events, and much more...

Reviewed April 29, 2012

When I got to the restaurant I was starving because I just got off the Pacific Crest Trail. I ordered my pizza and went to the washroom. The washroom was incredibly dirty. When I got back to my seat I noticed that the whole place was filthy. I didn't think it was safe to eat there. I went up to the front and told them that I wasn't staying and why but because I had ordered and paid for the food I was ok with them keeping my money. The waitress was hostile from my remarks. The pizza other people were eating looked good but I really didn't want to get sick. I had been hiking for several weeks and was used to eating in the dirt however I didn't trust the hygiene.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

PLease plan a trip up to our area, now that spting has sprung. You will love it, Stop in and see Gary and Jeanne and enjoy their great pizza, come see for yourself why everyone loves it. And while you are there, they can tell you how to get to our waterfalls, our botanical garden, our great fishing, a room for the night, or whatever you need. You might even want to grab a property guide in the area. Come see why we love it up here, And while you are at it, go to Dunsmuir.com to see our events page. Come on up and see us!!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Does the trick if you want a pizza... and there's a game room upstairs. The salad bar was a nice touch, and fresh.

1  Thank CamperVanPortland
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Pastrami was loaded with meat, but not in a good way. Only ate half and threw the rest away. Meatball was weird, separate container with meatballs was a good idea, execution could have been better. Bread was toasted garlic bread - I HATE garlic.

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!