“Great Lunch Date”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We decided to try out the brewery for lunch after hiking. The food was amazing, but also a little $$ (more than I would normally pay). Other than that, the service was moderately fast, people were very friendly and the brews were great. Indoor/outdoor seating, and family friendly. Not a bad place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stopped in late in the afternoon after a day fishing on the Upper Sacramento River. I had the Chicken Adobo sandwich which was so good, i almost ordered a second. The sandwich was served with a fresh green salad with a tasty balsamic vinaigrette dressing. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I look forward to my next chance for a Chicken Adobo, the best chicken sandwich i have ever tasted.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Shouldn't even give them one star. My friend and I went to the Dunsmuir Brewery Works because the menu looked good and there was live music. It was definitely a busy night, but that's no excuse for poor service. We couldn't get anyone's attention to put our name on the waiting list for a table. Then we couldn't get anyone's attention to order a drink while we waited. No one even smiled. All the wait staff were grim faced and too busy. Then we stood for more than 45 minutes before anyone even bothered to give us an update. We watched a table for 7 sit unoccupied for that whole time - it was being saved for a reservation. When the party of 7 finally showed up more than a ½ hour late and were given the table, we realized that taking our money was not something this restaurant was interested in. With no indication of how much longer we would have to wait, we took our growling stomachs elsewhere.

3  Thank JDChab
Reviewed May 29, 2014

After our group hike, about fifteen of us stopped here for lunch. The food was excellent. Some of us had to wait in the sun for a seat. The staff was kind and courteous. My group moved from inside to out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Food was fantastic.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great little brewery in the middle of nowhere! Food is outstanding but pricey. Beer is tasty and brewed on site and they have happy hours! Service is top notch-friendly and they are on top of their game! On occasions they have small bands or musicians playing great stuff-makes for a fun-filled evening. The place is small but they have outside seating with fire pits-pretty kewl! All in all a can't miss place when traveling on I-5 in northern California.

1  Thank Kevin D