“Great food--good beer”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Millville, Ca
“Great food--good beer”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice little brew pub near Mt. Shasta. They have an excellent chef and he has excellent selections for lunch and dinner. Fridays and Saturdays usually have live bands. The beer is good and they will also have a couple of selections from another local brewery. They have a outdoor patio weather permitting and seating inside. This is a very nice relaxing place to grab a bite and some brews.

Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ignored by staff. Food overpriced and average.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation. The place was maybe half full and the wait staff completely ignored us. No recognition, no greeting, no "we will get to you soon". Just repeatedly walked past us and intentionally avoided eye contact. After 15 minutes a waiter came up, said nothing about the fact that we had been completely ignored and took our order. Food was average and not cooked to request. There are better places to eat in town. Please consider trying them instead.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Forester265
Dunsmuir, California
“Always a good time”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am a Dunsmuir local and the brewery is where the locals hangout. Great hangout atmosphere, the food is top notch, the beer is up there with some of the best west coast microbrews. If your traveling through the area, I would defiantly make the brewery a stopping point.

• Visited August 2013
Mount Shasta, California
“Great Food, Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Dunsmuir Brewery Works serves up quality food in a neat location in Dunsmuir. The outdoor seating area is nice. They make a killer pulled pork sandwich, and their burgers are excellent as well. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for lunch in Dunsmuir.

• Visited July 2013
Sunnyvale, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we had a wonderful evening here”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner and I had dinner at the brewery on the recommendation of Barbara at the Oak Tree Inn, and were so glad we did! The food, beer, service, and ambiance are all first rate. I had the house made nut burger with broccoli slaw and my partner had the elk burger with veggies and both were excellent. They have a number of interesting vegetarian choices on the menu...I hope to make it back to try more of them. I had the imperial red beer, which was good. We ate outdoors on the patio, which was very pleasant. There was a guitarist named Rick Garret playing and if I were a better writer I would attempt to describe his playing...sort of a classical, rock, jazz fusion I guess...just wonderful.

Visited August 2013