“Taco Bell is as good !!!”
Review of Casa Orozco

Casa Orozco
Ranked #21 of 179 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Nothing great about this place. Food is poor to average, but the prices are higher than average. I was very disappointed in the dinner and I do not plan to return. The service is very slow.......................

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Been going here for years and I love it!! I always get their Cheese Enchiladas with Poblano Mole sauce, Suiza style. It isn't on the menu anymore but they still make it! I no longer work nearby but still go when ever I can. Actually every thing I've ever hadhas been wonderful, I just get stuck on the Poblano Mole sauce as no one else makes it. They now have 2 locations and they have made the restuarants very nice with remodeling over te years.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

But slow service. And for big (six or more) parties watch your bill. Two different times we were charged for drinks we didn't order.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I used to eat here frequently but the quality of the food went from good to average over the past few years. I think there are better places for the same tab. Try Prickly Pear in Blackhawk instead.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Nice atmosphere. The place is large. Food was really good and reasonably priced. Our only issue was the loud musice...they were attempting to fix the speakers (over the lunch hour?) and we had to ask several times for them to turn down the volume so we could talk. Frustrating and it there didn't appear to be any other seating alternatives..